ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo! Its Christine!

I found this fire brand called abandonedpings, an up and coming street wear brand while surfing through the web(Their website is abandonedpings.com). I looked through their website and looked through their lookbook and I just had to cop their blue villainous lips tee, it was just too nice! I'll probably be using the tee for layering on like a flannel or something like that. I recommend checking their site out! I usually shop at Surpreme or Bape, but I might just start wearing abandonedpings more now!

Ight, peace out guys

Last edited:
got a 10 from ADC they dont fit like the greys. greys are more TTS

gonna do a size swap. my friend whos legit (also reseller) says hes got someone with a size 11. 

said he got them from 23penny. did they have pairs. im pretty sure 23penny is legit.

anything i should look out for just to be safe. i mean i have my pair in hand anyway but you never know...

to be honest i havent seen any fake black 750s yet...im talking about ones that arent glaringly fake

any input is appreciated

wow bro... I'd wait it out till tomorrow and see otherwise im paying a visit there
The disturbing part is that they unaware as of why there hasn't been any movement. I have been to that FedEX location to pick up a missed package in the past, and the employees working there are rather questionable. So who knows what happened. 

anyone got dates of when the instore raffles will be for Houston? Dont want to call each store, thought someone might know. Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom