ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
have to get the turtle doves and the greys now man.. can't let them sit there without their brothers

The grey 750s I really don't like for some reason. TDs I'm working on right now. Still beating myself up about TDs cause my boy offered me his TDs for SBB 1 +200 and I said no that weekend it both shoes came out

do all pairs have this sticker in them?

this pair is from ADC

its on the opposite side of the size tag (inner side)

might go for two pairs 
JRAZtb1.png

Went in to do the raffle at Adidas and there was nobody there.

In and out in 2 minutes.

I'm feeling pretty confident about the adidas raffles I hit today. I don't think as many people knew about this raffle as past releases. There's been a decent line every drop, especially at Aventura Mall. Walked in today around 1pm and no line whatsoever. Started thinking they weren't doing the raffle and then caught one kid standing near the counter with the iPad. Went over and two kids lined up behind me. Talked to dude behind me about MRs (shout if you're NT fam, didn't wanna ask in person and I was still kinda hungover). Sucked that someone asked if that was a line to purchase and the counter employee shouts "No, that's for the yeezys!" and everyone near the counter's eyes widened and they got in line. Still wasn't too hectic. Same thing with Miami Beach, only one dude signing up and I was able to finesse two entires there.  

I went yesterday...literally took me more time to find parking at Aventura then signing up lol smh

I really hope I get at least one pair

got in my sz 10 from sivas, the leather is great and so is the build but they did a half *** job with making the suede, they used a thicker suede but did not sand it enough

So, tell me, what do I need to know about my future GF? Anything to get the convo started? :lol:  Never heard of her before, but she's thick on the the spots papi likes :nthat:  

8) :nerd: :D  

Ha. That MR drop was one of the worst I've ever see. Just turrible.

boiiii leave my girl alone. lol she fine as hell tho, i suggest you follow , ill PM you some other bad ones

I went yesterday...literally took me more time to find parking at Aventura then signing up lol smh

dude, parking was insane today!! aventura mall parking always sucks but factor in day before christmas eve madness and yeah it was brutal. what size are you going after before i wish you good luck lol

dude, parking was insane today!! aventura mall parking always sucks but factor in day before christmas eve madness and yeah it was brutal. what size are you going after before i wish you good luck lol

:nerd:

But yea Aventura is hectic during the holidays

Does anyone know about the production numbers on the tans? It seems like they are definitely the most abundant of them all, but does anyone know for a fact?

Does anyone know about the production numbers on the tans? It seems like they are definitely the most abundant of them all, but does anyone know for a fact?

Nobody knows the production numbers except for the merchandise planner. All speculation that with each 350 release, they're pumping more pairs out

i'll post my family photo on monday, i have pirate black 350s finally coming in this weekend
yea I should have every single shoe outside the boots in this picture but I winded up selling em. Think ima start keeping these joints and either rock em at some point or sell em at once and get a nice lump sum of cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom