ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I been told since I'm out of town for the holidays that my 750s were left at the door no doorbell ring and the package is soaking wet because it was left in the rain. If stuff not looking right come Monday. It's going to be trouble at the FedEx shipping center for real for real. :smh:

Last edited:

It looks like orders are being cancelled. Did anyone get a shipping confirmation yet?

I of course missed it because I'm having my house remodeled and I'm busy with that.

Oh well onto "L" Tuesday. Congrats to those who copp'd.
Who got cancelled from EB today?

My total package is around $560-570 a month—but this includes: a landline, tv, and internet. 
Wow.  Know I'm late, but that is astronomical.  I get U-verse Gigabit (1000Mb) speeds over Fiber.
Adidas just contacted me about my order saying they will fulfill it and it was a mistake on their part.

If this happens, Adidas will **** on Nike's CS forever.
Awesome news for those that got cancelled. I didn't even get past the waiting screen.  
Copped on Eastbay this morning and just checked the status it said released to ship
Mine shipped!!! Can't believe it.  Really was perfect timing, now (after slipping up and telling her how much they go for) I have to figure out how Im going to explain to my girl that I really don't want to sell them.  smh

I was wanting to get a Legit check on these please!  Seller says they got them from adidas as is. Not sure what to think and was wanting a second opinion on these, please.

Thanks in advance!

got a 10 from ADC they dont fit like the greys. greys are more TTS

gonna do a size swap. my friend whos legit (also reseller) says hes got someone with a size 11. 

said he got them from 23penny. did they have pairs. im pretty sure 23penny is legit.

anything i should look out for just to be safe. i mean i have my pair in hand anyway but you never know...

to be honest i havent seen any fake black 750s yet...im talking about ones that arent glaringly fake

any input is appreciated
so hows the sizing? 

what's your regular size?

I'm 10.5 in nike but I got a 11......think 10 should be better

so hows the sizing? 

what's your regular size?

I'm 10.5 in nike but I got a 11......think 10 should be better
10 would probably be better, but I still feel like it is narrow at the toe. Hoping it loosens up a bu, but for now it's a snug fit. Nothing uncomfortable but leaves me wanting some more space on the side.

10 would probably be better, but I still feel like it is narrow at the toe. Hoping it loosens up a bu, but for now it's a snug fit. Nothing uncomfortable but leaves me wanting some more space on the side.

11 gonna way big for me then...... need find that size swap

Even bae trying to cop
Fake *** girls can't eem afford Yeezy's at retail. 

Niykee IGd a pic talking about living the life but she was at the pool at a motel
roll.gif

Went in to do the raffle at Adidas and there was nobody there.

In and out in 2 minutes.

Eastbay order was picked up. :pimp:

Last edited:
All Im asking Santa is for two pairs of the tans to trade a pair for the MR. Yes I knoe Im asking for too much lol let me dream

i got my 750s today who the f allowed these to go out the door to people. they look terrible quality wise. still has glue on them and a few drips of glue by the heel. suede is worn on the heels and my GOD those zippers are horrific. spots of glue are white and where sole meets toe it looks like a blind man glued them. i am actually in awe. I am no reseller but these things may be gone sooner than later.

i got my 750s today who the f allowed these to go out the door to people. they look terrible quality wise. still has glue on them and a few drips of glue by the heel. suede is worn on the heels and my GOD those zippers are horrific. spots of glue are white and where sole meets toe it looks like a blind man glued them. i am actually in awe. I am no reseller but these things may be gone sooner than later.

ahahhahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom