ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiterating what we already know about shoe palace:
Which one of you "Complex Journalists" are running with the story to make Chris famous? Or better yet, Tweet Shady Palace about their Principal... whatever the hell that means? Manager doesn't work?

It was up there the other night as well...me and some other members were seeing the same thing...could cart but couldn't check out. One person was able to checkout but kept getting cancellations.

Made another order after the first cancellation, used PayPal the second time.

Received the "Order Received" as normal but no payment failed after that, so far so good.

Just received an "Order Confirmation" email from PacSun an hour ago.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hope it goes through.

No luck for all raffle.

Anyone from Cali got their 750 pair from Finishline? My tracking information has not updated for the past 4 days.....

Any suggestions? I already called ups/finishline no help 

Does anyone know how the Adidas Originals store in London will handle the tan release? They don't have their own Instagram and I can't go there to check before the 28th.

check reddit and tell me that its not hard to spot a fake. just saw the new batch and everything is perfect, even boost looks good. dont want to trade for PBs now knowing how real they can look
TDs are the only reps that don't look good. PBs and MRs are almost 1:1. Once you swap out the laces and photoshop the boost, anyone can sell them as legit. You're pretty much SOL if you want to buy online unless you go to FC/RIF/SS or w/e consignment store you prefer.

just to set things straight, I'm the one in the FACEBOOK post. chris lazalde, i do NOT  work for shoe palace, I QUIT in 2011-2012 for unethical business practices and no breaks given, I DONT GET ANY shoes from them and have not since i quit n matter what.. you don't gotta hate on whats not attainable by you, ****. PLUS IM NOT PAYING RETAIL IM PAYING WAY MORE!!! sheeesh

#teamnothinbutheat 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom