ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just updated the site with ALL current in-store, online & social raffles so you can get your hands on the Tan Yeezy Boost 350's!

I will continue to update as & when more come through! 

http://www.yeezysforall.com/#!Official-Oxford-Tan-Yeezy-Boost-350-Raffle-Updates/vsarg/567bc31b0cf2c2b779905ffd
Maybe you could divide the online raffle retailers into two sections. Otherwise people might also sign up for those where you have to pick the shoes up in store even though they won't and lessen the chances for those who can.

Also, I've asked about Adidas Originals in London in this thread before. Since you list it as an instore raffle on your site, do you know where I can find more information about this raffle? Help would be aprreciated.

How do you guys know what sizes are gonna be available for the tans? No 12's? [emoji]128528[/emoji]
If you sign up for JDs instore raffle you can select a size. The sizes range from 3.5 UK to 12 UK. The online size missing is the 11.5 UK which is the same as US12. If JD doesn't get it probably no one else will, they're one of the bigger retailers in Europe.

How do you guys know what sizes are gonna be available for the tans? No 12's? [emoji]128528[/emoji]

If you sign up for JDs instore raffle you can select a size. The sizes range from 3.5 UK to 12 UK. The online size missing is the 11.5 UK which is the same as US12. If JD doesn't get it probably no one else will, they're one of the bigger retailers in Europe.

Ohhh gotcha now

the 750 on eastbay can still be searched... being too hopeful one turns up on there lol
That's wishful thinking.. hoping adc has extra stock after all these cancellations get fulfilled.

Anyone else waiting to open their 750s on the 25th?

Last edited:
These FedEx customer service reps just keep lying. They keep telling me the plane just landed and it will be here today.

lo
These FedEx customer service reps just keep lying. They keep telling me the plane just landed and it will be here today.
lol... bro that's too detailed. I used to work for CS for FedEx. They know if it's gone on a plane or truck to the destination. If they telling you that it just landed. 

Last edited:
A late flight caused a delay in the delivery of Eastbay pair, pretty wack.

Thinking about contacting and trying to get that $33 back.

Hi all. Long time lurker. What monitors does anyone recommend? I do have one but it doesn't seem to work properly. Thanks

i don't think the grey 750s were as tight as these, right? Do you think they will loosen up with wear? Otherwise I am still in search of size swap in the sig

Kris Jenner's man wants to be Kanye so bad I think he's the biggest Ye stan right now :rofl:

CW_Awo5W8AA3mXc.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom