ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
36 million views on youtube I'm doing ok thank you very much
And a Liar

mean.gif

Obviously haven't had the psnys in hand then and you must be high of you think these are good quality.

Never claim them to be the best quality you fool, but yes the quality of yeezys >>>>> quality of most Jays and Nikes period....I'm 33 years old, been into kicks all my life and it doesn't take an expert to notice the decline in quality of Nike and Jays and def the decline in originality.

Reactions: God
No its not though its a wannabe high end sneaker.

Adidas the retailer never sold it as such....their Ultra Boost sneaker retails at a higher price point or close to what the 350's retail....is Supreme "high end"? NO....just because something has a ridiculous after market price hike doesn't make it "high end"

thats not me fool, you played yourself lol
Dancehall of war, epic fail bro try again

Still Posting yet, Yet No Link

Come'On 36 million Link US!

Cuz We Never Heard of your clothing line Sway!

I told you search dancehall of war in youtube I don't need to lie, and now I want you to take a picture of my total views and post it here.
Seeing as you tried to make me look like a liar. Bet you won't take all the effort to congratulate keep hating.

I told you search dancehall of war in youtube I don't need to lie, and now I want you to take a picture of my total views and post it here.
Seeing as you tried to make me look like a liar. Bet you won't take all the effort to congratulate keep hating.

Som I have like 10k views on a dumb video unboxing a toy and I don't ever even check YouTube....you got dumb people uploading random videos with even more views...you over here bragging bout view on a video!? You ain't got the answers Sway!

You Show ME! how dancehall of war on youtube is your page!

CUZ IT DON'T SAY DJ RV ANYWHERE!

funny to have mixtapes without your name on them!

Post a video on the page today with NIKETALK logo!!!!

Don't front for NT!

I don't think anyone really considers these Yeezys with adidas high end. At least I hope not.

Also, Made In Italy isn't what it used to be. I work in luxury design. You'd be surprised by how many Chinese workers you'd see when walking into these Italian factories. Not to say that it's like this with every brand, but there are a lot of big name players who operate under this facade. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom