ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FedEx slippin mayn. Expected delivery date for my pairs were yesterday then changed to the 28th. Even tho they were sittin at a facility 30 mins away from my moms crib. Called ASAP and made sure to keep them where they're at and I'll pick them up.

Got to the location and there was a line out the door smh. Waited 10-15 mins in line and as soon as I got inside there were even more ppl crowded waitin to be called up soon as employees found their packages lol. Overheard numerous cats who claimed to have been waiting for 3 hours.

Soon as I got to the register, gave them one of my tracking numbers and they came back within 10 mins lol. Felt bad for some folks cuz one lady was waitin on meds. Glad I was in and out cuz I wasn't tryin to wait all day and show up to the family function late lol.

View media item 1842015
View media item 1842018
LITTT

Happy Holidays NT fam!

Lol because I really don't see how men like these ugg boots with straps.
Guarantee if these were not limited and didn't have Kanyes name on them they would sit.
There trying to appeal to the high end market when these sneakers are no where near high end.
So what do you associate yeezys with? Fan boys and hype beasts. Stop being a sheep.

That hasn't been said before :lol:

Oh ok, my bad, he just told me she said check on Christmas. Maybe that's when they go out. Would make sense.
When I was at kings plaza yesterday, was told they'll be going out in the next 2 days - so I think Christmas is def probable 

Haha that'd actually be a really cool move by adidas. Winning raffle emails as Christmas presents. LET"S GO!
Would be the best Christmas present this Jew has ever received

finally after waiting an hour at the fedex center... still can't believe i hit after the OOS tweet . #Blessed

Happy Holidays NT!
nthat.gif
Inspiring me to not give up in the future #itaintovertilitsover

Happy Holidays 
pimp.gif

That hasn't been said before :lol:

The truth hurts, I'm done with arguing everyone is intitled to their own opinion. Just hate this new generation that looks up to Kanye as a fashion god. When most people that rock these have the swag of a carrot.

The truth hurts, I'm done with arguing everyone is intitled to their own opinion. Just hate this new generation that looks up to Kanye as a fashion god. When most people that rock these have the swag of a carrot.

Post a pic of your "swag"

how rough were the moonrock online releases compared to the td/pb's?  that's the only drop i missed out on so far

Damn! I really wanted a pair to rock......I'm happy NT flourished, but still salty.  LOL
you aint get em? You get eveything almost man. Even this guy steezy ate on these ***** and I ain't ever see him in a sneaker forum on here

Not everyone looks up to ye as a fashion God as he definitely is not. If they truly did, then all of his gear would have sold out but it hasn't and is now on sale. Most don't buy in for the shoe but rather buy into the hype of it all to make a quick buck. I personally was curious about the comfort and was convinced with the 350's and could literally walk around all day without a single complaint. The prime knit will stretch as my feet swell up throughout the day and the boost keeps my weight pretty evenly distributed. I have the ultra boosts but can't say that the uppers treat my feet the same way. I'm truly sold on the 350 design now regardless if ye's name was slapped on them. Take away kanye's name to the 350's and I'll still buy each colorway. Just my 2 cents

Did I see peeps saying Villa is sending out emails about the raffle?

Anyone know if they send an email win or lose? Or just winners...?

Anyone order from Euro sites get hit with US custom charges? I got hit with a $90 fee for 2 pairs not complaining though, I was just wondering if others are getting charged the same amount or even slipped through the cracks to not get hit with custom fees. About to pick my pairs up from the local DHL center :D

Yep custom charges pretty standard. I get charged $16.25 when I get my 350's from europe. I'm in CA fwiw and the breakdown of fees is $9.25 Customs Duty and $7 Advancement Fee (on a $215 purchase).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom