ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn! I really wanted a pair to rock......I'm happy NT flourished, but still salty.  LOL
ditto, got cartjacked on eastbay yesterday. Have one pair I plan to rock but wanted another to stash away

Anyone with at least 1 pair should be very grateful.

Couldn't even scoop 1 pair given the amount of hours I put in (5+). Never got past the spinning wheel page on ADC.

Congrats to those who copped!

Casual outfit, didn't say I was a swag king just wear what I like.
Can't do the tech fleece bottoms to tight for me and I'm a 32 waist and even XL feels horrible.
Those shoe containers though 
nthat.gif

So my cousin tried to get a raffle entry at Adidas South Coast and they denied him from entering because you have to be 18+ ... !?!? He's 17....

I was talking to dude who ran the raffle at that adidas. It was because of the 750 release some kid under 18 won and they made a big fuss about it. So now 18 and over only.

Casual outfit, didn't say I was a swag king just wear what I like.
Can't do the tech fleece bottoms to tight for me and I'm a 32 waist and even XL feels horrible.
was going to say, skinny pants and size 34 and up.....is a no go

Anyone with at least 1 pair should be very grateful.

Couldn't even scoop 1 pair given the amount of hours I put in (5+). Never got past the spinning wheel page on ADC.

Congrats to those who copped!
I think I have  the  midas touch  when it comes to these drops. I'm perfect on all the lows I wanted online (PB and TD)  and now these. All through ADC manually too..

Want the tans but dont plan to put in too much legwork for them

Damn! I really wanted a pair to rock......I'm happy NT flourished, but still salty.  LOL
you aint get em? You get eveything almost man. Even this guy steezy ate on these ***** and I ain't ever see him in a sneaker forum on here

hes that j crew model dude. nt roasting him for his fly shots, poses, and russel brand resemblance
dudes cool with it, i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom