ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas fam
My xfinity speeds suck still managed to cook on the last 2 Yeezy releases.moonrocks I hit on my phone on lte :lol:

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BOOST750_1.JPG

BOOST750_2.JPG

BOOST750_3.JPG

BOOST750_4.JPG
wAIT...Is this the packaging they come in (The foam and stuff looks like that)?!  Fire!!! Mine are on the way from EB.

Might trade DS TDs , PBs x 2 , and TBs all for a pair of solar 2s . I think that's fair but dudes asking for a little cake on top . Thoughts ?

Last edited:
Wow.  Nice presentation.  I really do want to keep my pair, just not sure I can justify it in these dire economic times. Trying to be responsible.  

:lol:

Might trade DS TDs , PBs x 2 , and TBs all for a pair of solar 2s . I think that's fair but dudes asking for a little cake on top . Thoughts ?

DAM :x

What size Solars? You got me wanting to let mine go

Merry Christmas Bros.. how many of yall purchased the 750s for yourself, and wrapped it under the tree from Santa? :lol:

:nerd:

laugh.gif

DAM
sick.gif

What size Solars? You got me wanting to let mine go

Merry Christmas Bros.. how many of yall purchased the 750s for yourself, and wrapped it under the tree from Santa?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nah wrapped it up and sent to another house for someone else to enjoy... ill just enjoy the reseller life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom