I have 300mbs so I guess I won't be eating
indifferent.gif
if (bandwidth == ping)

{

cook = false;

noIdeaHowItWorks = true;

}

Last edited:
Yeah some kid really connected with replica shoe factories posted on the Reddit Replica group that they were rumoring that they are starting to get hold of the Energy gel pills and that it's going to absolutely murder legit checks back in October

Yep.. David.. is already saying his yeezys new batch has real boost.. I don't believe him..

Damn what happened in this thread. Dude trying to expose Memp got bodied mad hard 
laugh.gif

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays everyone, hope we all cook before the new year 
smokin.gif

You know most of these dudes making shoes in Italy are Chinese immigrant workers right..
it's not about who's making them,

it's about the materials/fabrics/quality of them going into the shoe that's being made

Last edited:
happy holidays guys. let's get this release and make it our ***** on Tuesday. I hope all those want these to rock get a pair. and those who want for resell I hope you eat after Us who wear. can not wait to watch my daughter open her presents tomorrow. the last 3 hours I spent wrapping and putting together is going to be worth it.

Merry Christmas man gonna rock these to the ground like my net 1s

You know most of these dudes making shoes in Italy are Chinese immigrant workers right..

Wow, that's a pretty sweeping generalization. Kinda harsh to lump "most" manufacturers together with the ones that have factories based in Prato (the majority of where the Chinese immigrants are located.) Rick Owens has a factory in San Giacomo that does 99% of production for his lines. A bit gets sent out to Moldova and a handful is produced in house as Hun. Honestly, to even compare the production of Rick's mainline and DRKSHDW ready-to-wears to anything Adidas makes is ridiculous. You will be lambasted anywhere outside of Niketalk.

Speaking of 550's, I remember this one time bershka released qasa and yeezy look-alikes. You guys remember that?

Would be funny if for some reason the 550s end up looking exactly like those.

Happy holidays, everyone! keep safe

Last edited:
damn son... you straight outside of a ISP server..  fml 

i'm never going to get any sneakers manually with 100mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom