ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
any word on what color ways will release of the 350? the white are all but confirmed.. so that means there should be 4 more .. with the way kanye releases them im sure there will be an olive green, prob some sort of brown, ?? what else

Me too, me too. But there's always a breaking point with consumers, look at Jordan...yea it took a long time,way longer than I expected but Adidas can't limit every dope sneaker they offer. Why??? Because there not making enough money. There behind Under Armour and Sketchers and falling... Yezzy isint making anyone money but the resellers in all honesty, why do you think most boutiques are backdooring?? Why not, they can finally make some cash and require you to buy some other ******** clothing/item that is nearly unsellable. Adidas needs to heavily stock it's Ultra Boost. And raise production on some Yezzy while keeping some rare, like the 750. The already high end, rare, expensive BS like Y-3. Why not release the those new Adidas model that are heavily influenced Y-3 EQT 2/3 in higher numbers? It's a dope shoe. Also that Lego looking like shoe sold out. Anyways there trying to replicate Jordan's selling model, the only problem is they don't have the huge catalog to keep consumers that are missing out currently (like most of us) happy by picking up other sneakers. The only Adidas shoes anyone wants are exclusive. Nike has options. Options through ID, dope runners, other cool sneaks. Adidas just has soccer. They gotta change this up or the casual dude is gonna walk away from the brand.
And they gotta get the sneakers into people that truly want them, not the same 5% that are resellers. The dudes that do want them and are gonna wear them are also gonna buy Adidas clothing and if they were smart less expensive Yezzy inspired clothing like basic hoodies and tapered pants, they would make a killing and not dilute the Yezzy brand. Resellers only make average dudes hate the brand. And get bitter. And say duck Adidas and don't buy anything from them. No track pants, no hoodies, nothing. Resellers aren't buying the Yezzy line, that ***** going on sale. There loading there chance at making some bank

Wait, where do I co-sign for the supercharged Range Rover on this point. To make $$$, you gotta have quantity and Adidas doesn't have that (yet) with the Yeezy line, maybe they'll get it in a couple of years, maybe not. Because here's the thing, this is Kanye after all. What do we know about Ye? He's been known to not be the easiest celebrity to work with and he can be off his marbles. He's a huge fan of MJ after growing up in Chi, he's probably forbidden to wear J's until his contract is up...so no matter how hot the AJ V x Supreme is, he cannot be seen in 'em if he wants that German $$$ to keep coming in. For sneaker pheens, that's tough. If the Yeezy line continues to be successful, I can see Ye going right back to Nike with more favorable terms, Bet!

Like Seattle said, you gotta produce more #'s. More ultra boosts, more versions of the Yeezy's, possibly even more collaborations like Nike did with the Dunk 10 years back, IE: artist and city series. No one is buying the yeezy clothing line and never will at those price points because at the end of the day, Adidas is not an exclusive brand, it's a sportswear brand...nothing more. Kia can price their sedan at $50K if they want to and call it luxury...but people are Not morons, it's still a freakin' Kia.
i agree with both of you guys. With the yeezy line Adidas brand is gettin major exposure, more than ever most likely. But exposure doesn't equal money. If they only sell 10.000 pairs of 750 and 100.000 350s that's pennies. Meanwhile i can sell my 200 dollar pairs of 350 for 1200. Adidas isn't seeing any of that money. Their plan i think was to get all the media and exposure that comes along with having the hottest sneaker on the planet, they need to start makng the sneakers in the 500-1 million pair quantity to ride the wave. But I just don't see them doing that. At the end of the day it's still Adidas and people rather buy free runs, rosche, racers, etc from Nike. They are deff winning when it comes to the yeezy brand but if he quit tomorrow they will go back to the dark side and be the brand no one wants to buy. Although the boost is a sick sneaker. I own the all white and they are very comfy and are made with good quality. But then again i bought it becasue of how comfertable the 350s are. So really it comes full circle with them attaching theirselves with Kanye

Listen to this man ... Just keep clicking the link and keep like 20 tabs spinning. One will eventually open up. I took my sweet time checking out and cooked just fine. Don't believe the bot hype .. And this is coming from someone who has a couple.

The manual cook has been very good to me.
What browser do you use IE, Safari, Google Chrome?

Yep thanks phellas for the co-sign because some people just don't understand. Adidas almost look's incompetent, economically speaking. This is there chance- there blowing it. That hype, that exposure is supposed to sell boost (all the good CWs of the UB sell way to damn quick for what it's intended to be, an "Air Max" and other Adidas sneakers/clothing but when there (primarily sold out) and u gotta chase them down, **** it. Adidas is trying to act like a high end fashion label but there paying cats like D Rose and Harden crazy dough. It's not working. At least let us eat, it shouldn't be this hard. Like I said primarily 99% of the really cool Adidas **** is rare/exclusive. I remember when the first Pusha shoes released Adidas rep said there is less than 500 pairs,it might've been lower than that, we should be able to get the 350s with due diligence & reasonable preparation similar to how it used used to be to grab J's but for whatever reason Adidas wants their sneakers even more exclusive and it makes absolutely no sense. It's only creating resentment and ************* are getting mad and bitter the same thing that happened two or three years ago at Jordan and look at this last year for Jordan Brand. But Jordan Brand has that deep catalog to rely on (& all that Nike running which is actually more valuable) and they understood there **** up because this this next year Nike is coming really hard, OG 4s and 5 and it will be epic. Adidas ****, their bubble might just burst like other dude mentioned.
But whatever. I hope everyone get a pair. Adidas should hire my *** too. Lol.

Dang man i want these tans...puttin in work tomorrow researching, doin my homework to get ready. Luckily they release an hour before I have to be in at work. Been taking Ls on every release. Must cook on these

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Would be interesting to find out which one would have more stock and which one has better servers to sustain the traffic. 
They all have same stock. Servers are about same on all. More people probably cook off Eastbay or ftl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom