ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been near the computer all day and just ran to the gas station to grab a drink, what the hell did i just miss!?

any tips when legit checking for the Triple Black 750s doing a trade tomorrow for a size 8 for my size 9 

any tips when legit checking for the Triple Black 750s doing a trade tomorrow for a size 8 for my size 9 
only ones i can think of is make sure the suede looks hairy and the back has a curve to it and its not completely flat

Last edited:

if the suede is butterey and good quality they fake... if it feels like rough velvet and there are some stains looking like ray j got to them they are real

Compare them to your pair????
Lol 
roll.gif

finishline 750 link was up just as early last week and it meant nothing.. the 30 second shot clock was up and ran non stop withing 24 hours of release... but i guess this link is a come up for bots?

So many fakes out there now I'd be scared to cop outside of retail. Just on my initial search of eBay I found plenty so far. Crazy how good they look now

What about the zippers should I be looking out for ? 

somebody posted it before that they changed it on the tbs as seen:

View media item 1842270
crazy they go to the extent they do to fake and make them look as legit as possible, but yet fail to get the right zipper.. that is an easy thing to spot on the 1st gen fakesm but that issue will be fixed by the time the next round of fakes hit the skreets.

crazy they go to the extent they do to fake and make them look as legit as possible, but yet fail to get the right zipper.. that is an easy thing to spot on the 1st gen fakesm but that issue will be fixed by the time the next round of fakes hit the skreets.
I think it's probably because the bases of the details are based on the 750 browns including that zipper and for some reason they decided to change that on the TBs which mightve caught the manufacturers by surprise in creating an all black version of what they've done before. but yes for sure this kind of detail will be checked and made sure to seem legit on the upcoming 750 pairs. we'll see on that choco browns with gum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom