ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we could stop discusising the damn zipper, you dont know what that fool did to break the zipper. He could of ripped either side of the zip apart just for fun to post the pic, he could be forcing his size 10 foot into a size 7, or forcing his fat foot in there. You dont know how this fufu *** idiot broke his zipper. There aint been no more complaints.

I wish we could stop discusising the damn zipper, you dont know what that fool did to break the zipper. He could of ripped either side of the zip apart just for fun to post the pic, he could be forcing his size 10 foot into a size 7, or forcing his fat foot in there. You dont know how this fufu *** idiot broke his zipper. There aint been no more complaints.

Exactly... It's been 1 picture on one shoe. Not even both shoes in the pair.

Adidas might send him another pair with all this damn commotion everyone is causing. Looks like it can be easily fixed anyway, not really a big deal IMO.

I'd rather neither. However, were talking aesthetics vs function. If owner doesn't plan on wearing them zipped there's really no issue...
when you're paying a minimum of 350 plus tax or resell prices which are sitting around 1k it's the principle of it

Last edited:
true get ur refund and im sure someone behind you will buy the broken zipper for full msrp

Sheesh people are uptight in here since my last visit lol

9K pairs dropped in nyc

Don't know why people just don't get this at this point

So flight club has ONLY 3 size runs in stock(as if that's small lol)

And?

You know how many pairs go in and out of FC and never make it to the website?

Also have ya not looked at ebay since confirms went live till present?

A few thousand pairs went via ebay I mean hell over 1K pairs up now and it's been a few days lol

Plus I know this might sound odd to some of you...

But...

A lot of people actually kept their pairs for themselves

I know scary concept of NOT selling shoes lol

Calling stores currently is pointless

Just breathe and wait

The former Nas forum bro is 1000% right. At least a thousand of pairs have been listed on ebay, way more than you'd expect to see if only 1,800 pairs were released last weekend.

Solebox releasing a whole 12 PAIRS on the 28th 
laugh.gif

so is that 12 to the public or 12 pairs before VIP/backdoor?

http://blog.solebox.de/2015/02/18/adidas-yeezy-boost/

Do not start to early:
No Lists, No Check times. First Come, first served.

Sizerun US7-US13
The detailed sizerun will be announced when the first starts to queue.

Enjoy the pics

Gotta love that they say enjoy the pics, knowing damn well that's the closest most will get to getting a pair :lol:

I swear, one or two zipper breaks and the whole internet freaks out blowing it way out of proportion as if EVERY pair comes like that. The shoes come stock with it ZIPPED UP, that means it was functional when shipped or sold. Whatever the idiot did to break it must have been a fault of his own. 

FYI, the shoe is a little hard to put your feet in at first. If you don't unzip all the way and carefully slipping your feet in, you will forcefully snap the zipper.

I swear, one or two zipper breaks and the whole internet freaks out blowing it way out of proportion as if EVERY pair comes like that. The shoes come stock with it ZIPPED UP, that means it was functional when shipped or sold. Whatever the idiot did to break it must have been a fault of his own. 

FYI, the shoe is a little hard to put your feet in at first. If you don't unzip all the way and carefully slipping your feet in, you will forcefully snap the zipper.
same can be said about "bend gate" iphone 6 plus was dubbed trash after 3-6 dudes "bent" there phones

Im sure any of you guys commenting about its ok if one zipper on one pair brakes wouldn't be feeling the same if that was your shoe.

Im thinking and because of one or two or ten broken zippers.
this shoe was a rush job.

I understand these are made in sweatshops some of the same factories nike uses but this is unacceptable like chipped paint maybe worse

Also it could be people are not careful with their stuff.

Last edited:
It's like a mad house up in here, people need a slap in the face/reality check, losing their damn minds and getting all emotional over a(n) (adidas) shoe. 

Im sure any of you guys commenting about its ok if one zipper on one pair brakes wouldn't be feeling the same if that was your shoe.

Im thinking and because of one or two or ten broken zippers.
this shoe was a rush job.

I understand these are made in sweatshops some of the same factories nike uses but this is unacceptable like chipped paint maybe worse

Also it could be people are not careful with their stuff.
how the hell would you know if the shoe was rushed? Because a zipper broke damn. YIKES @ People jumping to more conclusions than lebron jumpin for dunks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom