ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally people post links to actually buy the shoes on forums. Now people say '_____ raffle is live. GO NOW!' Times are changing guys. I don't get excited to drop my email in a pool if thousands. But hey you never know lol. That was a New York Lottery catchphrase reference.

S/O to EVERY and ANYONE WAKING UP FOR THOSE 5AM DROPS

it'll be over by then!

laugh.gif

TEAMNOSLEEP Checking in today
reporting for duty 

BRONX HEADS

Bred Shop on burnside ave doing a raffle till 5pm. Also if you spend $25 they add in an additional raffle ticket under ur name.

Just doing my part. Hope everyone flourishes. 

I just signed up for the UBIQ and KICKSUSA raffles. 

Anyone submitting multiple times, or will that get you disqualified?  I know chances are already slim enough. 

I just signed up for the UBIQ and KICKSUSA raffles. 

Anyone submitting multiple times, or will that get you disqualified?  I know chances are already slim enough. 
Do

Submitted multiple entries. I do it for my family though since their to lazy to do it themselves. Also I have all the emails makes it a little easier to see if anyone won. Just make sure the phone number and email is different.

Not mad at Biker Denim, I personally haven't got into wearing or wanting a pair.

Just Levis 511/513 for me

Last edited:
What's wrong with NT denim? I like it when jeans are covering the shoes, like mittens!

Last edited:
Yo, did anyone ever heard back from Adidas regarding that sketchy emails about we're getting it even those our orders got cancelled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom