ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 more 350 cw's in 2016 over saturation is coming unless adidas manages to keep production numbers low. they gna ride this horse to the ground and who could blame them? 
Also, shouts to all the yeezy propagandists spreading nonsense around theses releases 

They're a business. Going for profit. They could care less if it kills the resale market. But I do believe they should hold off on over saturating and let the hype continue to build for another half year or so.

we had 4 colorways this year (and really about a half year considering when TDs released) and it didn't slow anything down. 6 colorways next year won't do anything to over saturate this market.

Can someone pm me a BD link
Hey I have a BD link
I'll pay for a BD link
Anyone got the BD link for adidas
_____ has a BD link
I won't resell, can I have a BD link
Already got me BD link but don't pm me I just want attention
BD
BD
thats all that matters right now

y'all just wait for the pic of hulk hogan or something with a pair on...lol.....you know the fastest way to become uncool is to have the wrong folks doing it

whatup BK?...lol....yea man, the way i see it only the kanye wannabes and the folks who want to resell will want them so bad...the rest of us will have moved on because of the nonsense that goes along with getting a pair or the kicks may simply get played out (happened to af1s and js before)
We in here bro. I agree who the hell is going to try and cop every new cw for the 350s. As fair as I see it the first cw 750 and 350 will be the foundation to the hype. But eventually with all the new colorways everyday people will eventually get a pair or 2. No need to be salty. On to the next .  BTW im a huge AF1 head. Adidas and Kanye are holding up their end of the bargain, imo. 

We in here bro. I agree who the hell is going to try and cop every new cw for the 350s. As fair as I see it the first cw 750 and 350 will be the foundation to the hype. But eventually with all the new colorways everyday people will eventually get a pair or 2. No need to be salty. On to the next .  BTW im a huge AF1 head. Adidas and Kanye are holding up their end of the bargain, imo. 
true dat

Pacsun killed my hopes

raffle lines long as **** here and im not tryna do that

SP aint said **** about Yeezys

best bet is now online

UBIQ F U

dam they took their raffle tweet down...what does that mean...my coworker got through 

Last edited:
They're a business. Going for profit. They could care less if it kills the resale market. But I do believe they should hold off on over saturating and let the hype continue to build for another half year or so.
We are reaching new levels with this yeezy business that nike never considered. I'm not concerned or worried but rather intrigued as to what the high number of releases will bring. The re-sale market doesn't matter to adidas although they certainly like the hype and free publicity, but if we are going to see more pairs with higher production eventually the price point will exceed the interest in the shoes. Possibly a similar phenomenon to the holliday XII's. Yes people still buy the sneakers but production numbers have killed the hype (resale whatever you want to call it) I'm just curious how many people are going to be glued to their computers a year from now for an all purple 350 boost. Conversely, if 750 production stays low and you have to drop a used honda you create a divide where everyone can have 350's and only select few can have 750's. I know its ridiculous to speculate the yeezy market but just some food for thought and healthy discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom