ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone one here been successful with manual checkout on footlocker footaction ect. I will be trying my luck that way. Any tips or tricks while checking out or is it just luck? 

Pacsun def being shady

Garden state plaza Nj location ended raffles 1 hour after opening even tho the time on IG states 6pm. All week they said follow IG and when details are given, nothing is followed.

Is SoleLinks being DDoSD?
laugh.gif

People are mean
mean.gif
he deserves it

stop posting links , what don't y'all understand

dude is dumb as hell. If you couldn't crack the cream UB today, what makes you think you can figure out the bd to the oxford tans. Kids be playing tackle football without helmets. 

The cream UBs did drop? Damn.

NT doesn't work like that, you need to earn your stripes in this place noob.
Lmao if it takes 6 years and 25k posts to help edit a link I already have had success with I'll pass buddy. You go ahead and be proud with those accolades LOL. "noob". You're one of those kids that be playing pokemon and yougioh cards in the campus library

Alrighty... Im convinced I'm talking to either a very young child or just a flat out dumbass... Why are you even trying to question if I know how to make a link? That really is irrelevant. MY LINk that worked last 750 release (which Im sure plenty of others used also) has been changed. Again, your dumbass can't see the bigger picture, you'd rather focus on my join date and the terminology i use to get my point across... What if i was wrong about high end bots cooking? WTF does it matter, I'm trying to fix the link that I'm sure so many of us are currently using for tmrw but your small mind doesn't seem to comprehend that...
funny, you type like one and your grammar backs that up. If you're asking for help to create a link, you're losing. Adidas will change things up regardless. Nobody was figuring out any links until it actually released. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom