ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao if it takes 6 years and 25k posts to help edit a link I already have had success with I'll pass buddy. You go ahead and be proud with those accolades LOL. "noob". You're one of those kids that be playing pokemon and yougioh cards in the campus library

bam bam

Lmao if it takes 6 years and 25k posts to help edit a link I already have had success with I'll pass buddy. You go ahead and be proud with those accolades LOL. "noob". You're one of those kids that be playing pokemon and yougioh cards in the campus library
You must be from KTT

[emoji]128535[/emoji] They backdoor 14 pairs from pacsun Glendale already
Plus neo39 backdoor most there pairs

Nothing wrong with playing Yugioh 

There's the door, noob.

Last edited:
who done already cooked on these air sandman's
nerd.gif

funny, you type like one and your grammar backs that up. If you're asking for help to create a link, you're losing. Adidas will change things up regardless. Nobody was figuring out any links until it actually released. 
Damn I guess I really am stupid if what you're saying is true... BD links are created once the shoes drop??? Gotcha... LOL, not sure if you were with the **** last time but using the whole "demand ware" format the only thing that changed with the 750s was PID last minute, but let me stop, I don't know anything smh.

do you guys think bypassing the timers will work on footsites ?

who has dat hack ? I only know of one and doubt it will work.... bueller ? 

sucks to be on a 24hr shift for this release. hopefully I can get some sleep btwn now and midnight to prepare for the L's all morning long

Hate to be the one but no getting a response in the LC thread. Can someone help me out with an LC?

Bill Bellamy site live in 3 hours... those who know what I am talking about, get your CC info ready and make sure ONE PER ADDRESS this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom