ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
im relaying this message so guys dont be mad at me....yeezy is not coming until january,and to boot only 400 worldwide ."Quote me on it. They not coming out til january"---"You kno its only going to be less then 400pairs world wide right? My sources say veryyyy small release."

im relaying this message so guys dont be mad at me....yeezy is not coming until january,and to boot only 400 worldwide ."Quote me on it. They not coming out til january"---"You kno its only going to be less then 400pairs world wide right? My sources say veryyyy small release."
WTF are your sources lmao.

lol... Ye said himself publicly that he wanted to create something for everyone to obtain.. 400 pairs, those are the ones they give away to celebs and people on social media to build hype as marketing expenses.. 

lol... Ye said himself publicly that he wanted to create something for everyone to obtain.. 400 pairs, those are the ones they give away to celebs and people on social media to build hype as marketing expenses.. 
I know right, now people are just making s*** out of their a** 

Last edited:
im just the messenger,thats why i said dont be mad im relaying the message.Theopholus london supposedly got them but no pics!either this is the greatest hyperstrike of all time or they not dropping next week.Ye did say he wanted them more attainable.But the 1st color is to put the shoe on a pedestal above the nike version.idk

Last edited:
everyone got sources now days...

*waits for the " i just heard something from my source but cant share" posts*

Last edited:
Here's my source

Your sources don't mean nothing unless it's adidas or someone from kanye's camp (Virgil, ibn, You know what I mean)

Srs

kanyes a gemini aka twins, I hope kanye isnt twofaced like he meant one thing did another

according to my sources the yeezi 3 will release sometime after November 19th, 2014
laugh.gif

I remember reading something, idk if it was what someone posted on NT, about Adidas releasing the new Yeezis in limited quantities with high quality material first then releasing something more attainable with cheaper material later. I know its an idea but I wouldn't rule it out considering Adidas releasing a similar shoe to the Qasas in the tubulars. So I think the first will be somewhat limited, not 400 pairs limited.

Last edited:
12:09am 11/20/14 east coast......lets see what happens

Last edited by a moderator:
januaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy the adidas guy told me. and they are expecting kayne west to wear them in public in the next 3-4 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom