ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
carted an 11 again. brought me to home page with 1 showing in bag. dunno what to do lol.

Anyone got past the splash page and checked out recently? Like in the last 10-15 mins?
yup, 5 mins ago.Added to cart, got an error and went back to SP, then opened a new tab for the cart and they were still there, checkout was flawless.

*cue inspirational R Kelly music*

how are y'all even getting to the product page
sick.gif
I've been through the splash screen two times and still no yeezys...

For people who have them in bag but can't check out sign back in. I did it and I was able to go to check out

Last edited:
IT IS NORMAL FOR YOUR ORDER TO NOT SHOW A SIZE

Just wanted to let everyone know, same thing has happened to everyone who cooked before on ADC

just got through on mobile just to be cart jacked smh .. so thats twice now once on my ipad and once on my iphone

well i quit. Got to the product page just by sitting and waiting in line. Finally went through a whole hour after the "launch".

Hit "pay and review" and it kicked me to the "Be back stronger then ever" error.

Don't even care been messing with this since 8am...4 hours to try to spend my own money...no thanks il just keep it adidas

LMAOOOOOOOO AT DUDES CHECKING OUT WITH A 4.5 CRAZY

I got thru again but can't get any size lmao

I can still select any size but every size I try says they're unable to add to cart, we've done a recheck on availability. ....
Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom