ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try using the "Check out" button on the right of the screen instead of the bottom one... I had 9 in my cart for the longest. kept getting error.. .

It's crazy how people get through multiple times, and some can't get through once. I got through three times with an error only once. I just had like 7 windows open with one tab a piece. 

**** isn't random at all :lol: Making it fair would be making enough pairs to go around. Why we act like this is impossible is beyond me :rolleyes

ADIDAS COME BACK AND LET ME CHECK OUT. I DONT CARE IF YOURE WEAKER WHEN YOU COME BACK EVEN THO YOU SAY YOULL COME BACK STRONGER THAN EVER, JUST LET ME GIVE YOU MY MONEY

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT WITH A PAIR IN YOUR ACCOUNT.

CLICK EDIT, LEAVE THAT BROWSER SPINNING. OPEN ANOTHER WINDOW AND CHECK OUT.

been through for a while but never able to add to cart.

I've done the damn captcha like 15 times SMH
eyes.gif
this happened to me then it said session expired kicked me back to splash i couldnt cart

Bruh if I see another captcha with Pies, Mountains or Commercial trucks I'm going to lose it 
roll.gif

I just don't understand how some people can get to the product page 3, 4, 5 times while the rest of us are sitting here, able to recite the entire "to make the Yeezy Boost 350 release as fair as possible" by memory. something isn't right. I only scored on the 750's because someone posted a BD link. This time, I have MANY tabs open and can't hit once. Just like all of the other 350's.

I barely ever post on here but have been on here for a minute. I just wanted to give a few tips on copping. What ever the website says... Don't believe them until Adidas and the Yeezy app says sold out. Don't believe the newbs, haters, and trollers on NT that say "sold out". I had four devices open, two iPads and two MacBooks. One tab open on each iPad and two on one MacBook and nine on the other. As somebody said last week, you can open multiple tabs, but once one hits they all hit, so it's up to you if you want to try. I had the size selection screen hit on the MacBook running two tabs on Safari. Got time-outs on the other MacBookc so you may mess up your bandwidth running crazy numbers of tabs. Got the error about my size running out, kept clicking add regardless. Added to cart. Got to checkout page and it said the item I had in cart was sold out, ignored this kept clicking regardless, got to card payment page. Entered card info, got confirmation. Best way to cop, keep clicking regardless of the error and sold out prompts. Don't know how to actually get out the splash page but main thing is staying determined. And I did this without the mythical BD pages people are flaunting around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom