ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also checked out a 7.5 with the link lol
Guess it's just not meant to be for me 
ohwell.gif

Canada's done. had like 10 pages up, all sold out. didn't even get to the captcha

It seems like it's easier to access the product page on ADC.ca if you're outside of Canada. I've never even seen the product page for either these or the 750's. I tried changing my VPN to a US one but still no luck.

I'm just being a ****. I would like to get to one of his shows, if I remember correctly though, the closest he's been to me is ny or jersey. And I honestly though yeezus was garbage. I've actually only been into him for about 2 years. Love his old stuff. Hate yeezus. So ill get there one day: on another note, non or my coworkers, friends nor my wife can stand him, so I'd be going solo. Kinda boring.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the yeezus tour is what made me actually lien the album ..... And that concert period was amazing .

Hope you get a chance to go see him 1 day and hope I get a pair of yeezys 1 day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I got lucky and won a raffle at FA for the turtledoves and was even about to sell em since many folks hmu trying to cop but now after all my failed attempts at raflles and online for the pirate blks, moonrocks, 750s and now the tan I've decided I'll just hold on to the turtle doves bc I probably won't be getting another pair of yeezys anytime soon :lol:

Sorry to hate to be that guy but that BD link brings you to an empty cart or am I using the wrong link? Can someone PM the link please

what are my chances if Adidas charged my card but I didn't receive a order confirmation?

I'm debating if I should call them or not.

I never received an order confirmation email nor did it show in my order history for the 350 PBs, just a shipping email.

I did receive a confirmation email today for the Tan 350s and it also shows in my order history.

Last edited:

you too??  i thought something was wrong with my internet.  when i go to the page, i just get a blank screen.

not even sure what i did to get banned tho
I had multiple tabs open, and was refreshing. Also clicked that 7.5 ATC link once

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom