ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hate to be that guy but that BD link brings you to an empty cart or am I using the wrong link? Can someone PM the link please

Works for some, not for others. It actually is still working for me and saying "Low stock" next to the shoes. i am tempted to cop again, but I don't want to mess up the order I have. They are the wrong size anyway :rolleyes

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the yeezus tour is what made me actually lien the album ..... And that concert period was amazing .

Hope you get a chance to go see him 1 day and hope I get a pair of yeezys 1 day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I have read and heard great things about that tour. I'm hoping since it seems he has his designs and productions in order, he can get an album done for 2016. I don't do shows very often, ffdp was the last one. My boy knows yelawolf's dj, got me in to his show but I couldn't make it. I'll get to a good one eventually.

Can access adidas sites through a VPN, not through my home IP though... keep getting "Access Denied".  Looks like I was banned as well.

Last edited:
No one is banned from ADC. If you see that error processing message all it means it ADC temporarily blocked your IP. You probably were refreshing too often and spamming their servers.

Just wait a few minutes without refreshing and you will have access to the site again.

Can't you just change your ip to access the site again?
yea i guess. except i dont know how to change my IP.  i called time warner and they said they will not randomly change it for residential customers.

i'll "ok google" a little later

No one is banned from ADC. If you see that error processing message all it means it ADC temporarily blocked your IP. You probably were refreshing too often and spamming their servers.

Just wait a few minutes without refreshing and you will have access to the site again.
i've been banned since 7am tho

the bd links takes me here 

tSM9idW.png

then I click the 0 and it says my bag is empty but on mobile it says the page isnt found and adds a zx flux into my cart size 8

Checked out as guest & missed the free upgraded shipping. Any chance I could connect my order to my account and expedite the shipping?

Just got my pair from adidas store rafflein Cherry Hill, NJ. They had 50 pairs

Check out what they did to the label 

I know this may not be the time to ask, but I'm trading DS Bred 1's for some MR's that are .5 smaller than my other 2 pairs. How much is too much on top to get the MR's?

How much would you add max?

Anyone wanna help the kid out? Dude said needs breds +400 or $700 for the moonrocks. Should I jump even though they might be a .5 too small? Dude is waiting to meet up within the hour...

Last edited:
I never received an order confirmation email nor did it show in my order history for the 350 PBs, just a shipping email.

I did receive a confirmation email today for the Tan 350s and it also shows in my order history.
thanks. I just spoke to Adidas. she said I was so close but in the end, no Yeezys for me. I'll be refunded within 3-5 business days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom