ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These releases just get crazier and crazier. It really stinks that they aren't making these more available to people.

My consolation cop for today:

Man these China fakes be looking good now! Stay woke!
That's what the poor dudes making the sneakers are wearing 
nerd.gif

The bots and backdoors for this release was on another level , man the footsites was cooked for like 5 hours 

FTL was the worst. Their whole stock got snatched 10 minutes before the 8am drop. Totally ridiculous. They should cancel every order put in before 8. There's no way most humans can check out in 30 seconds or less.

C'mon, Q. You been eating :lol:

True. I just wanted to get multiples to help local friends who have done that same for me + get a pair for myself to trade for TD's. I'll probably just end up trading the tan pair I have for TDs or maybe those all-whites if they ever come out.

@broncos19dm congrats man

I just stayed on the L train non stop this morning, had the best sleep though in awhile after all the L's.

Can someone post the photo that says "My Yeezy Collection" but it's just a blank floor. Haha, got a good laugh out of that one.

Eastbay had been messed up all morning...I finally got to my cart just now and this was the message i got...

View media item 1847804
Couldn't help but laugh...then shed a tear. LOL

Can't be too mad. Was able to get a pair from ADC but that eastbay pair would have been nice.

tried to cop at work...but it was impossible with supervisors walking around asking about files lol...holding my head up high for attempting a stunt like that

If I remember correctly, yeezysupply didn't release stock after the MRs, so I don't think they do a release after all releases. I may be wrong, but I just wanted to throw that out there for those who are asking about their release today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom