ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question...there are 6 more color ways coming out next year for the 350s meaning 10 in total. Do you think the resell value will still be 1k for each pair. I just feel like that's too many of the same shoe to be charging over 1k. Correct me I'm wrong. I have yet to come up on a pair and part of me feels as though next year may be my best bet. People were saying how the Tans were the weakest color but still going for 1k.

As long as the supply is kept like this and people want to dress like Kanye yes, the resale value will stay high. The cw really isn't that important here. It's really the fact that it's a YZY and it's hard to get. He can release a 350 or 750 in any color and it will sell fast. Who knows he might even release a new silhouette. I don't see this "roshe run" style stuff staying trendy for that long though. At least not as long as the run the SB dunks had. That's just my two cents. It would be interesting to see if people would still want 350s and 750s this bad if they made 200,000+ pair runs and they were no longer "exclusive."

Is ds royal 1s an even trade for moon rocks or tans? How much would need to be added for turtle doves?

Last edited:
As long as the supply is kept like this and people want to dress like Kanye yes, the resale value will stay high. The cw really isn't that important here. It's really the fact that it's a YZY and it's hard to get. He can release a 350 or 750 in any color and it will sell fast. Who knows he might even release a new silhouette. I don't see this "roshe run" style stuff staying trendy for that long though. At least not as long as the run the SB dunks had. That's just my two cents. It would be interesting to see if people would still want 350s and 750s this bad if they made 200,000+ pair runs and they were no longer "exclusive."

Would still get them for me personally. People who didn't even know they were YZYs have complimented and asked me what brand they were and asked how to get them. The subtlely of the YZYs and Adidas branding as opposed to the nike swoosh logo on roshe's are what sold me...and I wore roshe's before the boosts.

congrats to all that got their pairs , you think I can find a trade for tripple blacks for moon rocks and tans ? 

I think you could sell both separately and then buy TB 750s. You might even come out with some extra cash. Be very careful. Some of the UA "authentic" fakes look very good. You definitely don't want to get scammed.

If I remember correctly, yeezysupply didn't release stock after the MRs, so I don't think they do a release after all releases. I may be wrong, but I just wanted to throw that out there for those who are asking about their release today
I've signed up for yeezy supply twice, but I've never gotten any email confirmations or anything.  

Is that normal?

Who canceled my order?
I pray to God this isn't real.
mean.gif

Yea I definitely feel you on that. I guess it's a couple different factors. Especially being that according to Kanye and his people everybody will eventually have one. So you're right i can see it dying down. Also there is a new silhouette, the 550s.

@TheGameofSoles  I had no shot at these. Work was too busy during drop to sit on my phone and hope to get through on ADC

Not even mad as these are my least favorite 350 by far.

Those cocoa butter 750s though will be had one way or another. They will be my first pair of 750s

Last edited:
ruff day for ya boi here... tried and failed since first thing in the AM.... then ADC hit me with the cancellation on my off white UB's too add insult to injury 
sick.gif

cole world 

Would still get them for me personally. People who didn't even know they were YZYs have complimented and asked me what brand they were and asked how to get them. The subtlely of the YZYs and Adidas branding as opposed to the nike swoosh logo on roshe's are what sold me...and I wore roshe's before the boosts.

That's cool that you ain't in this for the hype. The shoes are tasteful and there is really almost no brand labeling on the shoe. If someone doesn't follow shoes they wouldn't know what it is. How would you rate the comfort of each? I'm sure the "boost" sole should be more comfortable than the roshe sole.

Last edited:
Yea I definitely feel you on that. I guess it's a couple different factors. Especially being that according to Kanye and his people everybody will eventually have one. So you're right i can see it dying down. Also there is a new silhouette, the 550s.

Damn didn't even know a 550 was confirmed. Yeah they're going to be in very high demand for the foreseeable future. This is the most prolific Kanye has ever been with a clothing company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom