ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ultraboosts are the best sneakers on the market right now in terms of quality, comfort and style. I don' t care who wears em, I don't buy into the hype. 

+1

I'm a huge Kanye fan, but I remember the first time
I saw him wearing UB I was like nah, I'm good. Then my friend wouldn't stop raving about his Pure Boosts and that I needed to try this new technology. He wasn't lying.

You mean as the .xml or .oembed thing that you can do with shopify sites? I haven't figured out how to do it with non shopify sites.
Go to any product page, change the number in the URL – you go to that product ID. The text doesn't matter, it could read anything. You could automate this by scraping every URL till you hit whatever keyword you like. It's a bad system.

Kanye West and Jerry Lorenzo made the Ultraboost hype go much further imo

2 of the biggest fashion guys out there for street style basically always in there def gave the hype machine.

Yeah I heard that people in China were getting their hands on the boost pellets. 

Rep on IG are close if not almost perfect to be honest. It seems like they're getting the materials straight from the real factories, plus hiring those who worked on the shoes under Adidas.

Stop it 5

UB's are a huge competitor, Fashion bloggers, specially female ones are drilling Stan Smiths down everyone of their followers throats, the classic Shelltoes have been staple shoes for a good 2 decades.

Adidas apparel >>>>>>>>>> Nike's over priced garbage.

If it wasn't for flyknit and lunar glide tech Nike would be at much more of a disadvantage if we talking about current status, because like I said before no matter the numbers it will literally take decades for any brand to dethrone Nike.

Adidas is popping with or without Ye, of course having him on their side gives them even more of an edge and fashion pull....Nike execs ain't losing sleep over losing Kanye, but letting him go was still a mistake IMO

Kanyes pop culture influence is too strong.

Thats a good price and my size too. lol. Hoping you copped a legit pair 
nthat.gif

Well been 29000 posts since I was here last. Just saying what up to NT with a slight flex...
Congrats dude. I remember you helped out with some atc links (If memory serves me right) when the thread started out for the grey 750s 
smokin.gif
. Glad to see you cooked.

Last edited:
Stop it 5

UB's are a huge competitor, Fashion bloggers, specially female ones are drilling Stan Smiths down everyone of their followers throats, the classic Shelltoes have been staple shoes for a good 2 decades.

Adidas apparel >>>>>>>>>> Nike's over priced garbage.

If it wasn't for flyknit and lunar glide tech Nike would be at much more of a disadvantage if we talking about current status, because like I said before no matter the numbers it will literally take decades for any brand to dethrone Nike.

Adidas is popping with or without Ye, of course having him on their side gives them even more of an edge and fashion pull....Nike execs ain't losing sleep over losing Kanye, but letting him go was still a mistake IMO

Kanyes pop culture influence is too strong.

Many good points, but I'm gonna have to say nah when you say adidas apparel over nike's.

Each L is easier and easier to swallow, TBH.... now when the Chocolate 750s come out... those will be a problem and I will buy a bot ( and probably strike out) lol 

Yea some of these fakes are so freakin close to the real thing. If All Day I Dream About Sex doesn't get their servers upgraded for the madness that is Yeezy season, kats will be out there rocking replica's like it's nothing since they're MUCH easier to obtain. I can see dudes doing that outta spite for not even being able to have a chance to cop via their website, let alone get past the splash screen.

The weird thing is that when Yeezy season happens, think about how non-Yeezy customers feel about severe website lag when Becky is simply trying to cop a pair of yoga tights on a Tuesday morning after her latte on the light rail.

Rep on IG are close if not almost perfect to be honest. It seems like they're getting the materials straight from the real factories, plus hiring those who worked on the shoes under Adidas.

View media item 1848174
I've been saying this and then I get a warning from mods when I'm just tryna make sure NT fam doesn't get scammed.

And I think this is what Ye meant that everyone will have Yeezys, unlike with Nike 3 pairs of 1's and 3 of 2's with RO's being extremely rare not many times you will actually catch someone wth them in the wild, I know for sure I regret whole heartedly selling off all my Nike Yeezys, but the money went towards good things either way...still I didn't have to sell them....with Adidas it seems he's giving us at least a shoe a month...which is awesome! Even in limited quantities eventually everyone that wants Yeezys will have a pair and the resell value will eventually take a hit because of the flooded market and constant drops....jays and foams good drops usually sell for a little over double retail and I'm hoping this becomes the trend with Yeezys....I flourished off my second pair of 750's but I still think this whole retail for 200$ and before is even in your hands you have a listing ready with shipping conf screencaps going for 1300$ is completely ridiculous....is pay 500-600$ for a legit pair on the resell market with a smile on my face, over a grand or even close to it... SMD.

The weird thing is that when Yeezy season happens, think about how non-Yeezy customers feel about severe website lag when Becky is simply trying to cop a pair of yoga tights on a Tuesday morning after her latte on the light ra
This dude said "becky" out of all the female names. What girl name becky wears yoga pants? That's a grandmas name my dude.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom