ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna know why auctions for "UA" clearly state in the title are getting hella bids?
Stupid gfs who want their man to be fly?
I can't guess why people who know what UA means are paying those prices, but I'd have to say that those bidding that high have no idea what UA actually is. Either they don't think it means anything (since its not defined in the auction sometimes) or they think it's actually authentic, but from an unauthorized factory like the name implies. Either way, Yeezys got non-sneakerheads coming out of the woodwork wanting a piece of the hype and willing to pay. Sad thing is, they can't tell the difference between UA/fakes from the real thing.

Last edited:
Let's say UAs are really made in the same factories by the same workers but during "off" hours.

This means that since they're not for official production, they're not going through the same quality assurance checks. And since they're not for production, they most likely aren't using the same exact material as production pairs due to material allocation.

View media item 1848327

Let's say UAs are really made in the same factories by the same workers but during "off" hours.

This means that since they're not for official production, they're not going through the same quality assurance checks. And since they're not for production, they most likely aren't using the same exact material as production pairs due to material allocation.

Yea, maybe their own materials, but PK on IG said they bought Adidas machines. lol . not sure how true, but it seem they have the best UA pairs.

Last edited:
If I can paint a Picasso exactly how it looks and put it on my wall is it really a Picasso?
It all Depends. If you painted a 100% look alike Picasso and are the only one who knows you painted it and sold it to a guy who thought it was real, then in his eyes and everybody he shows it to eye's it becomes real. Atleast thats how I see it 

phishing for justification to buy fakes? :lol: find it here, u will not.... :smh:

Ehhh bad comparison. Because some of the workers making legit pairs are the ones making fakes.

At the end of the day, don't ever play yourself word to DJ Khaled. You can justify UA/fakes all you want but in the back of your head you know they're fu fu. If you don't wanna cough up the bread, don't cop any variation of the shoe

And you can confirm that they are the exact same workers?
I'm not justifying the UA/fake pairs the other guy is

Last edited:
And you can confirm that they are the exact same workers?

I worded that incorrectly. I should have said assuming they're the exact same workers. Because by definition, that's what an unauthorized pair is, no? Workers producing pairs during off hours

To those complaining about how much Nike clothing cost, did ya not see yeezy season??? Or was the pricing so ridiculous that you don't even consider it part of the conversation?

Yeezy jumped over the Jumpman this year for sure. A lot of the Js released this year weren't highly coveted. Too many non-OG color ways had people feelin some type of way. But like many have said, Nike is still killin it overall.

Also, if Yeezy keeps doing these basic designs, the number of fakes in circulation is going to increase to levels that will be detrimental to Adidas. Just ask LV, Gucci, etc how much they spend dealing with counterfeiting. Nobody is gonna want to cop a sneaker that some shopper at Wal-Mart is rockin. It loses it's prestige. Maybe this was part of Kanye's plan to make sure everyone had access to his shoes and if so, kudos to him. He woulda really duped Adidas. But let's be real, part of the appeal of his sneakers is the limited accessibility. Once that's gone, the hype dies.

phishing for justification to buy fakes?
laugh.gif
find it here, u will not....
mean.gif
Not at all. I would never buy a fake. They are never 100% identical. I was just asking a philosophical question 
laugh.gif

View media item 1848327Yea, maybe their own materials, but PK on IG said they bought Adidas machines. lol . not sure how true, but it seem they have the best UA pairs.

Lmao you can buy an adidas machine but that don't mean ish.

For example, my company uses injection molding machines for almost all our parts. If we decide to sell off an old machine, is that buyer gonna start saying their parts are identical to my companies parts?

Wayyyyyyy more goes into in then just the equipment. That's the easy part. Getting the correct process is the hard part

Thing is you still paying like 400$+ for some fakes :lol: jokes on you, specially when the retail value of them is half that.

I worded that incorrectly. I should have said assuming they're the exact same workers. Because by definition, that's what an unauthorized pair is, no? Workers producing pairs during off hours

That's what some say , but like I said nobody really knows, nobody has gone overseas and actually saw everything first hand. To me It's just people trying to legitimize their fake pairs. And if everything was exactly the same why are they not 1:1. I'm sure companies do audits and account for every roll of fabric or technology that goes into the shoe ( boost, air units, etc). There's no way these workers are taking thousands of materials from the companies to make the shoes in other factories.

Sad how sneakerheads cant tell whats fake and whats not.?? Ive been following on yeezys for about 2 weeks now and i can already tell which are fakes.. You noobs need to step it up . Im a vet though comes natural...

Last edited:
That's what some say , but like I said nobody really knows, nobody has gone overseas and actually saw everything first hand. To me It's just people trying to legitimize their fake pairs. And if everything was exactly the same why are they not 1:1. I'm sure companies do audits and account for every roll of fabric or technology that goes into the shoe ( boost, air units, etc). There's no way these workers are taking thousands of materials from the companies to make the shoes in other factories.
Definitely, especially with the rise of six sigma, these companies are extremely stringent on reducing costs. And the easiest way to do that is by keeping track of materials.

Why can't we like both brands? Not everything has to be a competition.

I'll always love Nike but adidas killed it this year. I've been saying the Ultra Boost is the shoe of the year since they first dropped. Before this triple white hype.

Some people so close minded and singular in their thinking
True that. Adidas definitely crushed 2015. I still like my AJs and AM90s. But I lean more towards adidas cause I work there and get discounted and free stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom