ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all of you guys that use ATC services, do you feel "safe" giving them all your info? I'm just curious b/c couldn't they just phish your information?

Last edited:
My ATC i paid for Failed... Thank gawwd he refunds 100% of your $$

wink.gif

Steezy get your wallet ready b
Oh thank god, I hope they're going to look fresh cause these WILL definitely sit and I don't have to wake up early as fck to cop em.

The difference in demand between $200 and $1000 is enormous (e.g. see Yeezy Season clothing)

random question but how do you guys go about trades here on nt in the U.S? if you and the person you want to trade with are in different states?

It's easy to understand like I said before

eBay listings a lot of people list it as a "fashion show" not "athletic"

It's a minimal stylish good looking sexy shoe

It would do good without Kanye name on it but it does even better with Kimye

Like I said before NT denim crew wants to ruin a fashion show made for people into fashion before sneakers it's your money.
since the nt denim crew are on the wave, do you think lv is gonna lose some of their clientele based on the fact that the less fashionable will be on it if the article holds true

I've got a good idea as to what the oki-ni link might be. Anyone that is good at scraping pm me. Got a good bot I can run us both on.

My ATC i paid for Failed... Thank gawwd he refunds 100% of your $$

wink.gif
Well I think I'm personally hesitant to use them because I just feel like a third party could easily obtain basically your personal information, such as your address and what not.  Basically, I'm risk averse, but it might be time to change that as I keep striking out on releases lol.

Urgent Request Fam!

Need legit check on these Oxford tans... cam work is terrible... makes me sus...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom