ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like they oversold... That's like 3 people getting in on that size 8 750. What're the odds they have multiples of just that size?

was not a full restock .. i clicked on the moon rocks at first and they only had a few sizes .. then clicked on the black 750s and they had my size 8 and i was able to check out .. got the confirmation email as well
was it the one with the shirt? Cause I got the same one in a size 8... hopefully they dont cancel anyones orders.. 

I feel like they oversold... That's like 3 people getting in on that size 8 750. What're the odds they have multiples of just that size?

thinking the same 3 people who just happened to be on here all got the same size?

hope you all did flourish though...................... b

so frustrated out of all the times to take a break. last hope's gone. many of u guys copped multiple on the supply?

I come back from the bathroom and this happens 

Cant help but laugh

750s went up too?

Unreal

Someone got a pair on KTT
IOaJzxT.png

Where are all these TD 350s coming from? Are they producing more or they just got hidden stock for small restocks like this?

I don't get it. How in the hell do you add to cart and checkout on that site? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom