ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got like $4,415 worth of apparel in this cart and now I have to buy it for the possibility of some tan yeezys!!!!

damn you yeezy, get this **** out of my cart

Bought the cheapest clothing I could find... I got the email saying about wanting the Tans.. I emailed them hopefully they come through.
wow gl with that. hoping you get the tans and find a buyer for that apparel when you do

I don't get it.

You had to buy the clothing to get a chance to buy anything else?

I was on the tweet but didn't see any sizes for anything.

Well, the post partum section of the hospital doesn't have great Wi-Fi, and my atc didn't hit. On the plus side, I was blessed with a healthy baby boy who looks just like his mom at 12:30am on the 29th
So, I ended up paying resell ($800)
Had just got a call that some shoes sold at rif sf and I'll sell a few other pairs, end up only being $400 out of my pocket.
So, a new best friend and a pair of yeezys to commemorate his birth

Well, the post partum section of the hospital doesn't have great Wi-Fi, and my atc didn't hit. On the plus side, I was blessed with a healthy baby boy who looks just like his mom at 12:30am on the 29th
So, I ended up paying resell ($800)
Had just got a call that some shoes sold at rif sf and I'll sell a few other pairs, end up only being $400 out of my pocket.
So, a new best friend and a pair of yeezys to commemorate his birth
Congrats on the baby boy! Cant wait to be a father someday.

what does that mean though?

you buy a $200+ top and you get to purchase your size if available?

So restocks you could just buy the sneaker straight. For OTs you had to buy apparel and then email for a potential pair?

I never understood what this proves. Spend money to just ruin things? Might as well just light the money on fire or better yet donate it.
same can be said for paying resale. But for all we know those could be fakes used to get attention.

u lost me with that comment. for instance, i paid resale bc i wanted the 750s, period. not tryna prove anything. or were u saying paying resale is a waste of money? like i said, u lost me with that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom