ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don't understand they restocked the website without anyone saying anything? When was it?

The guy just said to buy apparel and deleted the tweet.

did you guys buy a bra, or other of that disgusting apparel for a CHANCE to cop the shoes? come on this can't be life
roll.gif

yeezy supply 10% discount code = bra :rofl:

Wow, just wow. Kimye emasculating mofos in here, just to get a chance. That's a $150 raffle ticket, basically. No way I'm doing that, especially for something I could buy on an end cap at Walmart.

All jokes aside I hope you guys cook.
That would be a legit cruel joke that would make consumer/fans sour. No way they gonna play dudes.

It's like getting apparel to secure some Js how some spots do.

This guy "Jermey" is easily one of the most annoying ppl on twitter, literally just trolls. How he has followers is beyond me.

The bra was $200 too?

If everyone that bought the bra is able to get their OT 350s than congrats, it was worth it. But if not everyone gets to buy their 350s and are stuck with the bras then that's freaking sad. I'll be completely over this Yeezy game.
They definitely knew by doing this people would buy out the cheapest item, and the bras were probably sitting like crazy with the potential of making the most profit.....$200 for a bra. Was it made by adidas too?

Im probably one of the very few in here than actually wear those bras and I'm still not buying that sht. I feel some buyers remorse coming for some...my right knee is good at predicting remorse and rain. It speaks to me.
laugh.gif
i got a FSR lmk what size you need for tha low

Just kidding 

The bra was $200 too?

If everyone that bought the bra is able to get their OT 350s than congrats, it was worth it. But if not everyone gets to buy their 350s and are stuck with the bras then that's freaking sad. I'll be completely over this Yeezy game.
They definitely knew by doing this people would buy out the cheapest item, and the bras were probably sitting like crazy with the potential of making the most profit.....$200 for a bra. Was it made by adidas too?

Whoa, I'm think it's like a 50 dollar VS bra.

That's not even sad that's downright horrible and pathetic

No way NT gonna get played like that, nah that makes our community look bad. Nah B. That would deserved national attention.

All jokes aside I hope you guys cook.
That would be a legit cruel joke that would make consumer/fans sour. No way they gonna play dudes.

It's like getting apparel to secure some Js how some spots do.
In cart you have OT 350 size 12 and a $200 bra. Caitlyn flow lol

Endclothing has the bras sitting at a sale price of $89 and people snatching up full price there, they must be shaking their heads lol.

Next drop Endclothing can consider that to clear their apparels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom