ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL SALES FINAL. No returns on them bras
nerd.gif

I have a bad feeling about this tbh. Fully expecting some shady stuff like priority for more expensive purchases or they plain ignore buyers. If I wanted to spend 100 + the cost of tans, i might as well have bought an atc slot.

Definitely think something shady is about to go down.

I hope I'm wrong but I think this is going to end bad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lolz will be had though

On one hand it's hard to believe the email, but on the other they didn't seem to have the OT's for sale.  Worth a chance if you are a risk taker.

Hope yall have a good answer for when ya girl finds a bra in your drawer that doesnt look like it fits her! :rofl:

Damn too bad Steezy sleep, would be pointless to text him now :lol:

He woulda had no prob getting wife something

Last edited:

where you see that, i dont see a remove option

when i get to checkout, it's asking for all my info
When you add something to your cart and your cart pops up from the right hand side. Under the price it said "remove" for me and I removed that $2,600 destroyed sweater with the swiftness.

I honestly have no idea man

It's 3 am and im sitting here disgusted with myself that kanye just made me buy a $200 bra for a glimmer of a chance to buy his 200$ shoe

Im queasy
From a website that does not offer a cart unless you type a separate URL and offers no returns. Like praying for 00 on the Roulette wheel. I wish y'all the best, but this is insane.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom