ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent him a text telling him he messed with the wrong community Thanks NT fam hope he realizes not to try this **** again on anyone!! I'm sure he didn't expect this I had bit done anything cause was still pending by now who cares!! Guy is an idiot and now that he's been exposed he won't try this again and other thinking about it won't !!!!
nah fam we gotta make sure u get your $$ or your yeezys back, what he did to you is unacceptable

Nike AKA My main side chick of 2015

10 emails with the same **** in the last 72 hrs. Go away I love you from a distance. 

Last edited:
Just sent him a text telling him he messed with the wrong community Thanks NT fam hope he realizes not to try this **** again on anyone!! I'm sure he didn't expect this I had bit done anything cause was still pending by now who cares!! Guy is an idiot and now that he's been exposed he won't try this again and other thinking about it won't !!!!

Least get his paranoid mind thinking....let him know he can't block us all....and we already got the info of where he works out at and he lives :lol:

I hate scanners man.

Haha I know right? Dudes are too extra on this site.

Can't wait for all of you guys to run up on this dude in your Yeezy Supply bras and NT Denim yelling hashtags at him on some petty ****. 

roll.gif
Actually don't under estimate the power of the Internet. With so much information on the Internet, there are people that are resourceful enough to make his life a bit more difficult for the next little while. Seriously all OP needs to do his post his address, phone number, etc. and they can wreck havoc on him.

I've seen this happen time and time again on my old forum, some regional people have even showed up a the scammer's place.

Y'all need to find out where he's employed at and put them on blast that they employed a POS. Ruin his life! He's prolly a lurker on here too

The chick asked us to leave her alone because she knows him but has nothing to do with it lol

You laughing about an NTer getting scammed?...yet here you are trying to flourish off the info posted on here....nice one.

Who said I needed any info posted in here my guy? I just find it fun following the hype train, you need to stop taking yourself so seriously Magnum PI.

I Just turned down an offer of $1800 invoiced for my 750 TB and after reading this **** im glad I did. smh
Hate it's coming to this but I wouldn't unless pees can vouch for him on NT and a vet! I would go to a consignment shop or craigslist and meet up for cash! I will no longer be seeking anything on eBay again

Seems like it
roll.gif

Would be amazing if NT can come together and do this the smart way, teach this scum a lesson....going off on him on his social media won't do ****...all he has to do is block

Btw seem like this is where he lives and works out of...
I'm checking out their business pages. Probably didn't tell his employer about the DUI either. We'll make sure they know. 

What's his zip code? I can see about sending something to ACE Fit since he claims to be ACE certified as a trainer. 

Huh?

All I asked was simple question about the site.... there was no mention of wondering about stock or a possible restock.

I don't need luck on the next release since I grabbed a pair yesterday...better luck to you getting your sodium levels down (with your day old nike talk account).

PREACH

Listen, send Patrol Jack Lyon an email about what happened. He was the officer who pulled him over for a DWI. I'm sure he will be very interested in something like this as they are building a case against him with the prosecutor. While they don't typically do much for cyber crime, the fact that he's 22 and with a DWI charge; they won't take subsequent bad behaviours too lightly.

His info is here:

[email protected]

I suggest writing a coherent email about everything that has happened. Or you can use this as leverage and tell him that you are aware of his DWI charge and that Jack Lyon would be very interested in hearing these details. Be smart about it, don't do it in a way where you're blatantly black mailing him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom