ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

idk I'm just so tight today cause I don't have enough drugs for tomorrow and my birthday next week jan 3rd but we usually celebrate tomorrow 

I hate scammmers. i hate resellers. i hate bots.

I mean do what you got to do, just own up to it and I respect that 100%.

don't tell me you flourish when you damn well know you using bots and such like that. just own up to it.  thats why I respect ppl like @AirRaab  not to even put your name there but still 
bots dont work man every yeezy I copped was all manual.

I Just turned down an offer of $1800 invoiced for my 750 TB and after reading this **** im glad I did. smh
Hate it's coming to this but I wouldn't unless pees can vouch for him on NT and a vet! I would go to a consignment shop or craigslist and meet up for cash! I will no longer be seeking anything on eBay again

What's his addy :nerd: Maybe someone out there in Newark is willing to put in some work

OP you near Jersey? You got to get your money back man. I don't condone violence but I'd drive to his crib and give him that work.
That won't end well. I see this type of stuff all the time on the news, even in Canada where its "safe".

Dude tracks his iPhone to a house. Gets killed.

Not worth it unless he's bringing his whole crew.

Kinda funny how earlier today people were talking about scamming YB if they didn't get OTs with their purchase.

Now NTers have their pitchforks ready for a non-NT scammer...

Since we're on the topic.....

If you're ever meeting someone for a high value transaction on Craighlist or Kijiji, I suggest you meet them at a Police Station.

It's the safest place for both parties involved and some police stations have even set up an area for these type of transactions.

Last thing you want is someone seeing you pocket a wad of cash, which you'll probably be counting in public.

Meeting in a busy and public area is just going to attract someone's unwanted attention.

nthat.gif

what i find funny is that everyone is holding hands for this cause but wait til the next release, they'll be cutthroat as hell....i understand folks have morals but hey i thought anything for yeezys......i know dude was wrong but if they ordered a pair and received two all that honor would go out the window...lol.....but if dude got proof ebay should do right
son taking extra from a billion dollar because they made a mistake is totally different from stealing from the average joe. That corporation will continue to get your future dollars and got money for 1 shoe. The scammer leaves the average joe without anything. 

son taking extra from a billion dollar because they made a mistake is totally different from stealing from the average joe. That corporation will continue to get your future dollars and got money for 1 shoe. The scammer leaves the average joe without anything. 

Listen, send Patrol Jack Lyon an email about what happened. He was the officer who pulled him over for a DWI. I'm sure he will be very interested in something like this as they are building a case against him with the prosecutor. While they don't typically do much for cyber crime, the fact that he's 22 and with a DWI charge; they won't take subsequent bad behaviours too lightly.

His info is here:

[email protected]

I suggest writing a coherent email about everything that has happened. Or you can use this as leverage and tell him that you are aware of his DWI charge and that Jack Lyon would be very interested in hearing these details. Be smart about it, don't do it in a way where you're blatantly black mailing him.
This makes sense...Make it clear that you want what he has unlawfully taken from you.  No argument for blackmail can be made when you are merely seeking to reclaim what was fraudulently taken from you.  

Also, don't be afraid to contact local authorities in his area and indicate that you want to file charges.  Larceny by Trick, false pretenses, possession of stolen goods...there are legal charges that you may be able to take against this guy to make his life miserable.  Also, if he had a DUI conviction recently, he is likely on probation of some sort.  ANY kind of criminal charges or convictions could get him hung up pretty bad.  I hate to see dishonest people profit from people who work hard for what they have.  Do what you have to do to be made whole.  Don't just let it go at Paypal.  They aren't the end all be all authority and you have other means of recourse to try to at least put the fear of GOD in him for your troubles.   Best of luck. 

(Edit: Just realized the article indicated the DUI was earlier this month.  He probably doenst have a conviction for it yet, but its probably coming.)

Last edited:

Right...only in Amerikkka is a malicious act justifiable based on the victim.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom