ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any pair with this label is legit, for now anyway.  This label only came from Adidas stores so ask for the receipt 

It'll be a while before these replica factories start making this label
Thanks! He sent me a copy of the receipt and also the confirmed email from Adidas, but I just wanted to make sure with all the fake receipts going around.  

not trying to be negative but i have the worst feeling that we are all going to wake up tomorrow morning with an email that our apparel order has shipped 

and 0 information/no response about the tans

Last edited:
People make it seem like 20% is a ripoff. After you factor in 10% eBay fees, 4% PP fees and $20-$30 shipping, you are paying an additionally 5%-6% for security on fraud. Sounds like it's worth it to me. Just sayin'
Not to mention FC prices their shoes higher than eBay (for the most part) So if you sell a shoe for $1000 on FC it will probably only sell for $800 on eBay and then you have to pay fee's and shipping. It's actually not a bad move (at all) to go through FC for selling expensive items.

not trying to be negative but i have the worst feeling that we are all going to wake up tomorrow morning with an email that our apparel order has shipped 

and 0 information/no response about the tans
This prolly 1000000% correct on what's gonna happen..

Meth probably having the best 
laugh.gif
 ever right now.

So what's up with YS? If you bought something, you had a chance to get the tans? That's why everyone was buying bras or what?

delete

As much as I love my tans, prob going to a player on the Chi Bulls

I could use that network connection, I'll re-buy f it.

Last edited:
So Lmachine just said that he got his apparel shipping confirmation from yeezy supply, and no reply about the tans, 

he also posted pics

so are we really screwed now?

Went through the posts. Absolutely dead. The Craigslist ad is post of the year easy. I love that fact this group is masculine enough to buy Yeezy Bra's one night and fight scumbags with true finesse the next night. 

should i sell my tans and cop moon rocks..? im kinda shook with all these fakes going around man.. i would do it in a heartbeat if I could confirm a pair was real 100%

You need to use your mouth. Call ebay, paypal, card companies, bbb. I'd never let someone on the internet rob me like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom