ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the same email for my UK pairs 
frown.gif
 WELP

just noticed on yeezy supply that there are alot of apparel that were sold out before and are back in stock again,

like some of the bras, shorts and tees

is that people emailing to cancel their orders? 

this is so stressful smh

Last edited:

just noticed on yeezy supply that there are alot of apparel that were sold out before and are back in stock again,

like some of the bras, shorts and tees

is that people emailing to cancel their orders? 

this is so stressful smh
possibly. it's a matter of keeping faith now for those who purchased.

will they cancel considering how there have been reports that YS does honor cancellations and in fear of having the apparel shipped but no replies about the tans?

Or will they honor the purchase of a bra and wait it out in hopes that the tans will come like mana from Yeezus' heaven.

Last edited:
So have there been restocks of all the other color ways after the initial drop?...where do we first find out about these restocks? :nerd:

So have there been restocks of all the other color ways after the initial drop?...where do we first find out about these restocks?
nerd.gif

none so far i guess.
don't we all just wish they go 'happy new year! here's a restock!'
wishful thinking :tongue:

Last edited:
i ordered 2 pair of tans from adidas eu, both sz 10, one from adidas belgium and the other from adidas uk. i placed the belgium order first and it was cancelled, the email said payment verification issues, the other order from uk shipped last night. i also have a 750 order from 12/21 that has not been delivered yet, i have contacted parcel force on twitter and they said the package is still en route and tracking will not update until the package is delivered. i will always use expedited shipping in the future if available.

i ordered 2 pair of tans from adidas eu, both sz 10, one from adidas belgium and the other from adidas uk. i placed the belgium order first and it was cancelled, the email said payment verification issues, the other order from uk shipped last night. i also have a 750 order from 12/21 that has not been delivered yet, i have contacted parcel force on twitter and they said the package is still en route and tracking will not update until the package is delivered. i will always use expedited shipping in the future if available.

Are you based in USA?

Any UK Restock orders ship yet or are those still at waiting to be packed?
From what I'm hearing no one has gotten shipment on restock orders.

People on FB YTWW said that they called and the Manager and Customer Reps have said the priority was to ship all order that were placed first. (1st release pairs) 

Most people got shipping emails early this morning. 

Some restock orders will be mailed today, but the majority are expected around Monday (since the upcoming holidays). I'm just wondering if you survived the first 2 waves of cancellation are you good to go.

We will see though, not going to call and ask anything unless it's REALLY serious.

So far used 30 international minutes , this release is costing me a fortune.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom