ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
this could be adidas way of testing their servers for the 28th.

drop a limited amount tomorrow and monitor what happens.

i think vamp even said theyre trying to figure out how to do an online drop.

not twisting his words but what better than a test run for a bigger release

All of this madness is why I just paid for mine, straight up. If I don't double up tomorrow, it won't feel like the end of the world.
laugh.gif
Fam you rucky

every one i found away to get yeezys.... tomorrow before release do the following:

Go to your CMS on windows/mac

Type in the following

Ping 213.95.138.236 -t -l 65500

and watch the yeezys go in your cart instantly......or take them out of everyones cart. Your choice,.

LOL im ******* around DDOS at ur own risk .. not responsible for it.
did you really try this?

nah if anyone ddos im sure theyll use another method.....this is little kid ****. lol

Last edited:
I'll try for a pair but won't be a major loss if I don't get them.  Black pair sounds better to me anyways. 

a lot of people running with this notion that a black pair is coming, why? Y'all definitely misinterpreted the context of the question he was asked. He was talking about the black LOWS.

a lot of people running with this notion that a black pair is coming, why? Y'all definitely misinterpreted the context of the question he was asked. He was talking about the black LOWS.
So you really think he went to a new company to make a line of shoes, and release it in one colorway?

DO you not believe at some point these will not come out in another color? 

So you really think he went to a new company to make a line of shoes, and release it in one colorway?

DO you not believe at some point these will not come out in another color? 
yea......he also said he hates how shoes these days come in 30 different color ways, one for any type of accomplishment, holiday, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom