ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this does is confirm how trash sneaker blogs are these days. Absolutely no fact checking whatsoever, posting info taken from random twitter accounts and credited as "reliable sources," horrible grammar etc. Really is journalism at its worst. 

Smh at majority of the pairs on CL or IG are scams, bunch of people with google phone numbers and no tagged pics.

All this does is confirm how trash sneaker blogs are these days. Absolutely no fact checking whatsoever, posting info taken from random twitter accounts and credited as "reliable sources," horrible grammar etc. Really is journalism at its worst. 
Absolutely correct.

Ok, good.  Finally people snapped out of believing this release date without credible info. 

That Red October thread made my head spin.  

so it looks like

tomorrow Online only release

28th Boutiques and flagship store release

March 26th - Europe release

1st time doing a Adidas release online lets see how this goes
if its true for an online release tomorrow this is the likely result of the page. Throw in alot of salt with that

So I can still cop the 28th? Or tomorrow my only chance since if I live in the US? I beginning to hate these random drops. People got lives and bills. Can't be glued to my computer or phone all day. Which is why I honestly pay resale. I get the more valuable thing back when I pay resale: my time. Because you can't get time back, money you can always save and make. This blows. Hopefully there are pairs on the 28th for the U.S.

I hope you guys understand the crash that is going to happen tomorrow. Like hours and hours, better clear your schedule.

sole collector were also the same people that "confirmed" reservations would go live on Friday the 13th.

they went live the 12th.
Yup, they misread and subsequently misreported the Adidas press release which stated reservations would open up PRIOR to the Feb 14th release date. Since when does prior mean the day before???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom