ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great thread , had the new nt then turned into the classic nt for a minute . Well Happy new year everyone.

midnight restock?

j/k
So you just want to stress all out ? lol  
laugh.gif

For those who had their 750 orders cancelled, then uncancelled...

I spoke to CS today, and the rep stated that all of the shoes have been sent out from the back order, they are working on getting shipping emails out.

I'm still suspect, and will be until they are at my door. We'll see!

If anyone else has info on these, feel free to share!

I've been hearing that crap since Monday.

I'll believe them when they're in my hand.

i didnt know people that had their 750 orders cancelled get uncancelled. did that happen with a few people in here?

They are referring to US ADC cancellations from original drop, not the EU cancellations that happened yesterday.

To answer the why close the thread question, there is a new thread for 2016.

Last edited:
For those that ordered apparel from YS, is there any return/exchange policy stated in the email of your order confirmation? 

Naturally on the YS site there is nothing posted. Customer returns and refunds are managed both at the Federal level and the State law level.

Unless they explicitly state on their website or order confirmation that the items you bought are Final Sale, your'e not exactly out of luck if they end up shipping you the bra and no information on the Tans.

Anyone who bought from YS before, do you know what State they are based out of?

For those that ordered apparel from YS, is there any return/exchange policy stated in the email of your order confirmation? 

Naturally on the YS site there is nothing posted. Customer returns and refunds are managed both at the Federal level and the State law level.

Unless they explicitly state on their website or order confirmation that the items you bought are Final Sale, your'e not exactly out of luck if they end up shipping you the bra and no information on the Tans.

Anyone who bought from YS before, do you know what State they are based out of?

this real life?

Ayee Happy New Year NT fam. Been here a couple of months but it has been a wonderful ride so far even with my tearsdays and sadderdays. Be safe out there tonight. Blessings Fam!

Last edited:
If the tans were guaranteed i woulda ordered a half zip hoodie, but thats about all i can wear from that line under $500.

this real life?
Not sure what you mean.....

A retailer can't just sell you an item with no return/exchange policy stated anywhere. You are protected at both the Federal and State law level. Bare minimum there is a 72 hour cooling period.

When you buy a property for example, you have a 10 day cooling period. 

Anyways if you don't want to provide any info on your bra and panties, guess you're stuck with it. Just trying to help others

From my understanding nobody has gotten a reply from YS that purchase for tans.

Funny thing is though i just went on the site all the footwear except 950s are removed and the bras and womens tops are all back in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom