ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had I been up I would have forked over the money for a pair of 950's instead of a damn 150$ bra
roll.gif

You guys goofed on yourselves
roll.gif
that's exactly what I did before I even knew about the mention of the Tan 350's in the order confirmation.  I'm in the Northeast so I slept right through the opening of Yeezy Supply.  I ordered the 950's yesterday morning, immediately saw mention of the Tan 350's in my Order Confirmation and hit them right back.  As an update, my 950's have shipped but have not received any email back from YS regarding the possibility of copping the Tan 350's.  I wanted the 950's for the winter anyway, so no harm no foul and I didn't have to pay (nor would I) the $875 Flight Club price for the 950's.

:smh:

I swear they better send my last pair of 750 TB

already 2 OT 350 cancelled

now they wanna intercept shipping on a Arab...   

They Gonna make me turn Terrorist on them! 

You probably just landed on the Gov watch list with that comment.

Had I been up I would have forked over the money for a pair of 950's instead of a damn 150$ bra :rofl:

You guys goofed on yourselves :rofl:

It was clothing only. I didn't purchase a bra i purchased shorts which ill wear if it comes down to that. I'm def not stressing over no $400. The people joking about the bras are lame. They acting like people really stressing over $150 and If you are you got bigger problems in your life than not getting no yeezys.

EDIT -- looks like 950s were included not just clothing only.

Last edited:
It was clothing only. I didn't purchase a bra i purchased shorts which ill wear if it comes down to that. I'm def not stressing over no $400. The people joking about the bras are lame. They acting like people really stressing over $150 and If you are you got bigger problems in your life than not getting no yeezys.
It wasn't clothing only.  I bought 950's and got the same offer in my Order Confirmation.  Someone also posted their order confirmation from purchasing a pair of the Tan's and it aslo contained the offer in it.  It was apparently a standard part of every Order Confirmation.

It wasn't clothing only.  I bought 950's and got the same offer in my Order Confirmation.  Someone also posted their order confirmation from purchasing a pair of the Tan's and it aslo contained the offer in it.  It was apparently a standard part of every Order Confirmation.

Yeah i read the post above mine said 950s were included. I already got the 950s so i went with the shorts.

I sure as hell hope you are not stressing over 400$ of you willing to throw them at the same shorts I got from H&M last year that I sleep in with a 380$ yeezy tag :lol:

I sure as hell hope you are not stressing over 400$ of you willing to throw them at the same shorts I got from H&M last year that I sleep in with a 380$ yeezy tag :lol:

I'm gonna wear them and beg on the streets for cash. Perfect bum fit.

For those that ordered apparel from YS, is there any return/exchange policy stated in the email of your order confirmation? 

Naturally on the YS site there is nothing posted. Customer returns and refunds are managed both at the Federal level and the State law level.

Unless they explicitly state on their website or order confirmation that the items you bought are Final Sale, your'e not exactly out of luck if they end up shipping you the bra and no information on the Tans.

Anyone who bought from YS before, do you know what State they are based out of?
Cali

I never ordered from ADC before . I cop anything Adidas from Footlocker.com. What is shipping and order processing usually like on one of these drops ? It has been days and nothing other than waiting to be packed ? WTF.

I've never ordered from ADC US either but it seems like all those with orders that haven't been cancelled are in the same boat. We're all still waiting for the shoes to be shipped. Just gotta be patient and wait it out team. 

Last edited:
I haven't been charged again yet, just spoke to a rep as well. Apparently they all went out and there is no way to track the packages lol

Adidas CS told me they shipped out yesterday, but gave me a different number to contact the dept that is handling the fulfillment of canceled orders.

Spoke w/ that dept, guy said I was on the list, the list had been sent up, but the shoes hadn't shipped.

He also said that I/we would likely NOT receive notification of the shipment, and it would be expedited via FedEx.

Apparently our 750's are all "special ordered."

Contradictions galore. We'll see.

I have no FedEx notice, so I doubt they've shipped.

Adidas CS told me they shipped out yesterday, but gave me a different number to contact the dept that is handling the fulfillment of canceled orders.

Spoke w/ that dept, guy said I was on the list, the list had been sent up, but the shoes hadn't shipped.

He also said that I/we would likely NOT receive notification of the shipment, and it would be expedited via FedEx.

Solid update. Lets keep hope alive.

What's that #? No one has given me that one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom