ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i charge $350 per script. get at me.
nthat.gif

in terms of hype and publicity behind these shoes...
they've been on TV, newspapers, etc. people entire families know about these sneakers...and the $$$ behind them.

60k is not a lot at all.

and that's if vamps 28th #s are pushed to tomorrow.

I'm sticking by what I said.

tomorrow is like Adidas test run to get their first taste at the hype behind Kanye. and what they can do to make things better in the future.

I say TOPS 20k hit online tomorrow.

Last edited:
If you saw it, don't even post it :lol:

#YeezyGate

I try to stay away from **** like this, but my friend, you are an absolutely one of the more ignorant people on this thread. This and your sig, your the definition of what is wrong with sneaker culture today. Acting like this **** is high school and you gotta be in the clique to get in. This is exactly why Kanye is trying to change. I TRULY hope you don't get a pair, and I hope everyone who wants them gets them. The shoe is amazing, got mine last week.

the real struggle is mad cats cant even log onto Adidas's website to put there billing in  or make a profile 
roll.gif

site maintenance lulz

Last edited:
in terms of hype and publicity behind these shoes...
they've been on TV, newspapers, etc. people entire families know about these sneakers...and the $$$ behind them.

60k is not a lot at all.

and that's if vamps 28th #s are pushed to tomorrow.

I'm sticking by what I said.

tomorrow is like Adidas test run to get their first taste at the hype behind Kanye. and what they can do to make things better in the future.

I say TOPS 20k hit online tomorrow.

Yea I kinda agree 20-30K online tomorrow if they are splitting that 60K

Hopefully it's a separate stock from the 60 but no way of knowing

Even if it's a full 60K it's going to go FAST

9K nyc only went insanely fast

60K versus all of America it's gunna be tough

Plus keep it real like all of that 9K who copped in nyc will go after it again tomorrow

I try to stay away from **** like this, but my friend, you are an absolutely one of the more ignorant people on this thread. This and your sig, your the definition of what is wrong with sneaker culture today. Acting like this **** is high school and you gotta be in the clique to get in. This is exactly why Kanye is trying to change. I TRULY hope you don't get a pair, and I hope everyone who wants them gets them. The shoe is amazing, got mine last week.

S/o OneSickRetro

Been reading through this thread and when did everyone turn into women?

**** outta here with this special pm. If you gonna pm keep it to yourself no need to post in the thread.

This is a forum for information. The amount of people looking at this thread is miniscule compared to the amount of people who will be trying tomorrow.

Last edited:
S/o OneSickRetro

Been reading through this thread and when did everyone turn into women?

**** outta here with this special pm. If you gonna pm keep it to yourself no need to post in the thread.

This is a forum for information. The amount of people looking at this thread is miniscule compared to the amount of people who will be trying tomorrow.

to be fair its more like people posting are miniscule compared to looking

Currently, there are 1782 Active Users (724 Members and 1058 Guests)

lol

but ill agree this post went waaaaaay down as of late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom