ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't know I unintentionally started up an exclusive PM club. And am now a woman.

But regardless I hope yall eat tomorrow. My intention was to exclude info-leeches and some of yall took it to heart. My apologies.

Now just goin by what was said on the last call I sat in on

60K was the target for the 28th

Dunno if it's split or a separate inventory for online etc...
From what I'm being told they called retailers late Thursday, early Friday of the news. It wasn't suppose to be blasted till Adidas tweeted and when the blogs got hold of the memo, they had to fumble to get the site ready.

The site is NOT ready for the amount of traffic that is coming.

Im so late, so we can use app too now, man too many options for tomorrow, hopefully 1 comes thru, If it do, I'm text every person i offered 800 to and they told me off myself to do the same lol

If Ye wants everyone to have Yeezys then everyone will have Yeezys.

That's the difference between Adidas and Nike.  Nike wanted to release a very LIMITED FEW in order to hype it up to the universe. Ye hated that.

Adidas isn't known for doing anything like that and will mass produce these shoes, you will find them for sale at the Navy Exchange and Nordstrom.

you must have missed his interview with the breakfast club this morning.

he's slowly coming out and saying what I've been trying to tell all of you this entire time.

he basically said he has a voice with Adidas but not that much. but he's happy because that tiny voice he has with them is a lot more than he had with Nike.

EVENTUALLY he wants things to get the way he visions it.

but it's not happening now.

these sneakers are limited. plain and simple. they flew and blew up on the 14th. and the same will happen tomorrow. vamp (again) even said. if we had to take a best guess 20-30k pairs tomorrow. which is nothing for an entire country.

yes kanye said everyone will have yeezys. he means his brand NOT BOOSTS. we're all focusing on this as one shoe. to kanye a YEEZY is anything he puts out with Adidas. if everything goes well and he EVENTUALLY SLOWLY gets more of a voice. prices will be cheaper and quantities will be more. but not now. not tomorrow.

and don't forget.

size down. if you're a half size already round that **** to the lower full size. if you're a full size and you like them fit like a tiny bit snug and you don't have wide feet. go the NEXT FULL SIZE DOWN.

I just broke down everything you all need to know about Kanyes current shoe with Adidas. put this on the first page if you want but people will still surmise and ask questions.

the only thing I didn't cover was that they're releasing tomorrow at 12pm in the grey color way because the black pair you all want is a photoshop and the black ones he said coming this morning are the lows.

I need a cigarette.

Last edited:
Im so late, so we can use app too now, man too many options for tomorrow, hopefully 1 comes thru, If it do, I'm text every person i offered 800 to and they told me off myself to do the same lol
i think if its thru the app at all its thru the adidas.com browser and not a special interface like the reservation

he's slowly coming out and saying what I've been trying to tell all of you this entire time.

he basically said he has a voice with Adidas but not that much. but he's happy because that tiny voice he has with them is a lot more than he had with Nike.

these sneakers are limited. plain and simple. they flew and blew up on the 14th. and the same will happen tomorrow. vamp (again) even said. if we had to take a best guess 20-30k pairs tomorrow. which is nothing for an entire country.

yes kanye said everyone will have yeezys. he means his brand BOOSTS. we're all focusing on this as one shoe. to kanye a YEEZY is anything he puts out with Adidas. if everything goes well and he EVENTUALLY SLOWLY gets more of a voice. prices will be cheaper and quantities will be more. but not now. not tomorrow.

and don't forget.

size down. if you're a half size already round that **** to the lower full size. if you're a full size and you like them fit like a tiny bit snug and you don't have wide feet. go the NEXT FULL SIZE DOWN.

I just broke down everything you all need to know about Kanyes current shoe with Adidas. put this on the first page if you want but people will still surmise and ask questions.

the only thing I didn't cover was that they're releasing tomorrow at 12pm in the grey color way because the black pair you all want is a photoshop and the black ones he said coming this morning are the lows.

I need a cigarette.
LOL appreciated man. You saved people 100 pgs of info

If Ye wants everyone to have Yeezys then everyone will have Yeezys.

That's the difference between Adidas and Nike.  Nike wanted to release a very LIMITED FEW in order to hype it up to the universe. Ye hated that.

Adidas isn't known for doing anything like that and will mass produce these shoes, you will find them for sale at the Navy Exchange and Nordstrom.

yes kanye said everyone will have yeezys. he means his brand NOT BOOSTS. we're all focusing on this as one shoe. to kanye a YEEZY is anything he puts out with Adidas. if everything goes well and he EVENTUALLY SLOWLY gets more of a voice. prices will be cheaper and quantities will be more. but not now. not tomorrow.

and don't forget.

I need a cigarette.

Cigs are bad for you... :nerd:

If you're talking about the nike sNkRS app, no. From what I've heard the nike app was a massive advantage as it was basically a bot because it constantly searches for your size. Idk about this Adidas app though
Well thanks I think [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] jp but I have the confirmed app and then again I'm a newb so that information may be g 13 classified

Cigs are bad for you...
nerd.gif
Best advice I've seen in this thread.

Are these limited to one per person/household/billing address/creditcard/paypal/whatever ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom