ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we all can agree no more than 9k. Adidas is smart market like available but really not. Have Ye feed people hope so they try due to price point then let everyone down each time. The end goal make the consumer want every last stinking thing ye puts out. Profit on everything. I believe they are doing this to ensure the clothes sell
they can keep the clothes.  Other than a couple pairs of sweats I didn't see anything I like

wow this thread went from crashing to only a handful of people real quick

I guess Adidas and Kanye have more power in the shoe game than I thought

I guess Adidas and  Kanye have  has more power in the shoe game than I thought

Fixed that for you
roll.gif
  yea your right its Kanye and his brand that sells the shoes, my bad.

I struck out this morning but these coming in today made up for it. My buddy in NYC hooked me up with a 10 from the app release lastweek.
I'm a size a 11/11.5 (widefoot) so I was a little worried that they wouldn't fit and was hoping to get an 11 just incase it was too small...that wasn't the case. I tried on the 10 and it fits me perfect.

The confusion of sizing for these definitely reminds me of the LV x Kanye collab. I have a 10 in the Don's and they fit the same as these.

Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone!

View media item 1414048

Kanye should Throw on some Hi-Top Shell Toes and some other Classic Adidas Models to help Jump these guys back in the market

Just caught up with my day after wasting a lot of unexpected time on this. If 350 is acrruate then screw Adidas and this release. I want the shoes to wear, not to jump through hoops. Tbh I don't want them anymore unless I can get them easily. I rather just buy high end shoes like I normally do and at least get treated like a customer. Adidas is the same as Nike, nothing has changed. Kanye just likes to talk nonsense. He can keep his lows, they are ugly.

When will we all admit that KANYE has a major influence in our culture and TODAYS fashion. Come on yah for real.

There is no denying that but when will people actually have some self respect and quit letting these companies get away with bs like today. I'm a huge apple fan and apple stuff is in demand and sells. To never see stuff like this from them. You might not get it day one but they have enough to go around. If these are as good as he wants to make them see then the shoe should sell no matter how many made. Think about it, there are plenty of other shoes in all price ranges that have been selling for years because they are a good shoe

Go to all the MAJOR cities, LA, Chicago, Miami, NYC, ATL, etc.. His imprint is in everyone's clothing. You guys must live in the middle of no where in Wisconsin. Lol! Come on, this goes out especially to my old timers hitting 40 + too. For real.

Last edited:
Just caught up with my day after wasting a lot of unexpected time on this. If 350 is acrruate then screw Adidas and this release. I want the shoes to wear, not to jump through hoops. Tbh I don't want them anymore unless I can get them easily. I rather just buy high end shoes like I normally do and at least get treated like a customer. Adidas is the same as Nike, nothing has changed. Kanye just likes to talk nonsense. He can keep his lows, they are ugly.

This is pretty much where I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom