ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to all the MAJOR cities, LA, Chicago, Miami, NYC, ATL, etc.. His imprint is in everyone's clothing. You guys must live in the middle of no where in Wisconsin. Lol! Come on, this goes out especially to my old timers hitting 40 + too. For real.

i live in NYC and there are a lot more people who don't dress like Kanye than there are people who do. His imprint is seen on SOME clothing, not EVERYONE'S clothing. Most of his ideas are borrowed where he revamps it himself. You are delusional if you think he's the biggest fashion sense and that everything originated from him.

I think right now is just Kanye's time...
Yes he is influential...
Yes he has a fashion sense...
But right now he is just really marketable in his life...
I don't know if all his designs are all done by himself or if he has a team...
And I'm not saying he is the best at fashion or anything...
But right now is his time and he is doing a decent job of living in it...

The sneaker bubble got to burst. I believe the mags are the chosen ones to stop it lmao
On a real note.. if Nike does master that self-lacing technology as seen in BTTF 2, I could only imagine them dropping a LARGE amount of these. Could revolutionize the game a bit, just sayin. Can't wait to see how clean they look, I mean, they could look like some sort of advanced V2 of the original. Anyway, back to Yeezer.

wait.

where did we get 350 from.

I know I said they'd probably put leftover pairs as this release but 350?

Last edited:
I said it the other day, I'm copping these If I dont get the Yeezy's 

Thank you Adidas for ******* this up, wasting half of my day and making this the WOAT release  FOH!

SLP would also like to thank you - 

View media item 1414106

You know the best thing about getting those is you got treated like a person and a paying customer. Hell I get better service at Payless shoes than from Adidas today. They just sat back and watched the mess, only to be thrilled later on.

Well the adidas twitter said theres going to be more pairs on the site on the 28th and that theres going to be pairs available at adidas Consortium accounts. Now the only question is where is the list of adidas Consortium accounts. Anybody have a list or now of any?

i live in NYC and there are a lot more people who don't dress like Kanye than there are people who do. His imprint is seen on SOME clothing, not EVERYONE'S clothing. Most of his ideas are borrowed where he revamps it himself. You are delusional if you think he's the biggest fashion sense and that everything originated from him.

yep. he puts the urban on to the high end, no more no less

I like Kanye because he will go into a store and cop some ish that isnt yet popular, because he likes it, verses other rappers and celebs that just wear what's "hot" with no individuality. you would think people would be influenced by that behavior tho, but instead they just copy his style

So another try on the 28th. They really have no clue what to do. They are like the kid from high school who finally gets to be cool but doesn't know what to do.

So another try on the 28th. They really have no clue what to do. They are like the kid from high school who finally gets to be cool but doesn't know what to do.
I am skipping next week and they'll probably release it again on 3/7.
laugh.gif

You know the best thing about getting those is you got treated like a person and a paying customer. Hell I get better service at Payless shoes than from Adidas today. They just sat back and watched the mess, only to be thrilled later on.
my thoughts exactly.. I went back to the same guy I bought some work shoes from 2 weeks ago @ Barneys ...solid dude no pressure.

Ive had my eye on these for a minute, but was planning ( key word, planning) on coping the Yeezy boosts and the Xeno flux... since adidas f'd up both of those releases, i decided to break a little extra bread and cop these SLP's

dont get me wrong, i've been down with Ye since I first saw him in 2004 ... Adidas underestimated him and his influence.  We all know how meticulous Kanye is, three stripes goofed 

I think right now is just Kanye's time...
Yes he is influential...
Yes he has a fashion sense...
But right now he is just really marketable in his life...
I don't know if all his designs are all done by himself or if he has a team...
And I'm not saying he is the best at fashion or anything...
But right now is his time and he is doing a decent job of living in it...
he has a team 

he looked for the designers he likes and chose to work with them for his line

It would make sense I guess since barely a hand full of people was able to purchase. But still just a guess...you never know. Maybe next week will be better.

This was my first sneaker release I've participated in so excuse my ignorance, like many of you I couldn't checkout after 3 hours so would you recommend going back to the site on the 28th or going to an adidas store? I live within walking distance to one but I'm a woman and wear a size 6 in mens kids/men so I'm not sure which avenue would be best for me to get my size. I thought getting a 6 would be easy but according to this thread this was the worse sneaker launch in history. Glad I have nothing to compare it as I'm sure I'd be furious. 

Last edited:
if there were truly only 350 pairs available today, a rep I talked to said there 70,000 people adidas.com trying to get them. That gave everyone a .005% chance of copping the shoes today. :rofl:

@AntiJs  an adidas store would be your best chance but we dont know if they're getting them yet

the release was so bad because the site crashed, not really an unusual thing when it comes to hyped sneaker releases online tho.  so in-store is always better

Last edited:
More? That's a LOT of of people... I'm sure that's 70k isn't actual users though, probably people with multiple computers/phones so the chances may be SLIGHTLY a higher per person to successfully land a pair.

Go to all the MAJOR cities, LA, Chicago, Miami, NYC, ATL, etc.. His imprint is in everyone's clothing. You guys must live in the middle of no where in Wisconsin. Lol! Come on, this goes out especially to my old timers hitting 40 + too. For real.

Not Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom