ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a reseller **** I don't even have a pair and if I did it would be to wear as I do with all my kicks. But he truly is a clown and dumb. No respect for the dude. Can't believe anything he says.

Why not? He could be the biggest douche in the world but that doesn't make
him a liar. And if I can recall, one of the earliest "leaked" pictures came from
his account. I would give him a little more credit than that.

Can't believe anything he says.
do you have past experiences with him lying about information?
if so, i'd really like to know..

anyways, it makes a lot of sense this is how they will do things..
it seems like the big thing they (Kanye and adidas) really want to do is rid us of the 'Release one time and done' model that Nike has us all so used to..

Why not? He could be the biggest douche in the world but that doesn't make
him a liar. And if I can recall, one of the earliest "leaked" pictures came from
his account. I would give him a little more credit than that.
Well let's see if what he says is true. Just taking everything with a grain of salt tbh.

what kind of person tweets or posts to kanye and his friends after not getting some yeezys

have some self respect

tweet adidas originals and get over it

what kind of person tweets or posts to kanye and his friends after not getting some yeezys

have some self respect

tweet adidas originals and get over it

Self respect? That went out the window a long time ago for Ye stans. Dudes are wearing skirts and uggs they copped for a stack.

Brand slaves honestly. I buy whatever I like at the moment if I see some dope **** I'm copping. Nike or Adidas doesn't matter.

lol IBN is a clown, he blocks people on social media  if they say anything remotely contradicting anything that he posts.

he's kanye barber...

HIS BARBER..

woke up and laying down in my bed look at my phone email it said i had something left in my cart, woke up real quick jumped on the computer to find some boosts. then i remembered that i logged out before the release and it was some other boosts not the yeezy boosts.
mad.gif

Last edited:
I still like Yeezy 2s over Boosts... Can someone sign to Nike and just copy the Yeezy 2s perfectly and give another colorway

While zippers are breaking on the yeezy boost, Nike's R&D are currently trying to make their auto lacing tech waterproof...

'Ye was real stupid for leaving Nike. Adidas is about to milk his fame AND put crappy tech behind it. Just throw him some sweaters with holes in it and say he has his own clothing collection just so he can shut up :smh:

I sat online for 3 hours for a 350 pair release???? The f***!! Adidas is lame for that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom