ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes did go live a few minutes earlier but it was pretty hard to check out right away. I got mines after 20 minutes

Release was a POS and if they're releasing again online on the 28th it'll be the same as today.

The shoes did go live a few minutes earlier but it was pretty hard to check out right away. I got mines after 20 minutes
How did you check out? Did you use PayPal? If you did what page does it lead you to next.

Cuz I did PayPal but it led me right to cart (exact same page) except with a different link. The link had the word "success" then a bunch of coding in it.. Didn't know where to go next, checkout or checkout via PayPal or refresh it

Adidas never said more pairs would be online on the 28th. They specifically laid out the roadmap before the online drop.
 – On February 21, the YEEZY Boost will be available for purchase in the U.S. exclusively online at adidas.com.
– On February 28, the YEEZY Boost will be made available worldwide to adidas Consortium accounts as well as at the adidas Originals Flagship Stores in Berlin, Seoul, London      and Shanghai.

– On March 26, limited pairs of the YEEZY Boost will be available in Europe through selected Foot Locker Europe stores with a restock in the adidas Originals Flagship stores in Berlin and London, as well as on adidas.com exclusively in Europe.
They responded to only two people on Twitter.

None of which stated pairs would be online. 28th is gonna be in store only for the most part, save a couple boutiques who wont backdoor thier pairs. U guys gonna have to get the shopify skills up. Im ready to backdoor END.

Last edited:
My bad if this has been posted Ibn is apart of ye's camp . just confirmed they will restock.

Last edited:
Dudes crying about not getting a pair is worse than not enough pairs like Kanye said.

Grown *** men crying over a shoe.

If you wanted them THAT bad, just pay resale.

Not that big of a deal to cry on the internet lol

cjpLR.jpg

Release was a POS and if they're releasing again online on the 28th it'll be the same as today.
While they could have done more to keep the website up during the release there would have been the same number of people disappointed they didn't get a pair.

If red yeezys would have had a set release day and time nike's site would have also crashed.

Last edited:
U can't trust jasper, why wouldn't kanye have said that himself on 1051 if that was the truth, he didn't reassure anyone that they would be getting a pair

U can't trust jasper, why wouldn't kanye have said that himself on 1051 if that was the truth, he didn't reassure anyone that they would be getting a pair

To make sure they keep selling/selling out, half of the people who copped wouldn't have copped if they knew eventually EVERYONE would get a pair

To make sure they keep selling/selling out, half of the people who copped wouldn't have copped if they knew eventually EVERYONE would get a pair
that makes no sense. because he says he WANTS everyone to get a pair, have you been in this thread the past 200 pages?

lol does that even make sense to yall? instead of Ye being like louis he'll b like kmart... i think thats the look adidas is going for...

How did you check out? Did you use PayPal? If you did what page does it lead you to next.

Cuz I did PayPal but it led me right to cart (exact same page) except with a different link. The link had the word "success" then a bunch of coding in it.. Didn't know where to go next, checkout or checkout via PayPal or refresh it
I refreshed that page success page constantly even after OOS message and i Checked out at like 2pm est.

that makes no sense. because he says he WANTS everyone to get a pair, have you been in this thread the past 200 pages?

Yea and resellers are tryna get max profit while they can, if these will eventually be widely available, resell would be close to retail

I don't know why we should believe anybody from Ye camp nothing they've said has been true. They are just trying to market Ye brand so we come back for other stuff they know this will be hottest shoe. Come the 28 that will be last time we see that shoe for retail until they retroe.

Last edited:
jasper is making these great claims, but right before that he posts a screenshot of him "attempting to cop another from adidas" why isn't he being patient too? Lol he is also a huge dickhead in real life

Last edited:
Ibn is a ***** tbh this dude probably don't know ****. I saw him during the Yeezus Tour here in NYC only ***** who walked around like his **** don't stink. Meanwhile Jerry and Virgil were down to earth and took pics with me after talking to me for a while.

Ibn is a ***** tbh this dude probably don't know ****. I saw him during the Yeezus Tour here in NYC only ***** who walked around like his **** don't stink. Meanwhile Jerry and Virgil were down to earth and took pics with me after talking to me for a while.

My boy saw him during ASW and asked him how the YEEZYS fit and dude flipped out like f*ck u New York nigg*s don't say **** to me u kno who I am nigg* we don't play that **** or something along those lines, dude is a clown

all the resellers in this thread really trying to discredit Ibn..
I'm not a reseller **** I don't even have a pair and if I did it would be to wear as I do with all my kicks. But he truly is a clown and dumb. No respect for the dude. Can't believe anything he says.

all the resellers in this thread really trying to discredit Ibn..

I agree!

I too will take his word over any of these clowns in here . . . Go ask your house of Hoops Friend or something!

The guy is in his group! He knows more then 99% of people in here!

And another thing !

All because 2-3 people met him 1 time doesn't mean the guy is an JERK..... Maybe he was having a "bad" day -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom