ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest news is that Adidas is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. They're catching fire from this release.

They can't fill allocations to their accounts and trying to get production to meet orders.

As of today, Los Angeles release is on hold till further notice. Boutiques got their shipments but most are being backdoored.

My info comes from YEs camp, not Adidas. As the info comes in I'll let you know of any updates.

Appreciated

Latest news is that Adidas is running around like chickens with their heads cut off. They're catching fire from this release.

They can't fill allocations to their accounts and trying to get production to meet orders.

As of today, Los Angeles release is on hold till further notice. Boutiques got their shipments but most are being backdoored.

My info comes from YEs camp, not Adidas. As the info comes in I'll let you know of any updates.

Whoa. So then Where did this 60k number come from? It seems they didn't even make that many yet based on this info. If they're struggling now then. Why would they flood the market? Chinese strike I guess?

Last edited:

Soi basically they messed up, and are trying to fix this

Most people want what they can't have. Thats the allure of it. The thing is some of these people actually don't like the shoe deep down, but because they can't have something so limited, they convince themselves that they like it or that it grew on them. 

View media item 1416445
Pretty much the sneaker game summed up in a short and sweet post..

Most would be liars to say that the desire to have something that in most cases is out of reach or unattainable isn't a dominant driver..

If Adidas would just come out and say more would come out that would ease alot of tension but you wanna keep the consumer hyped i understand

Realistically... What are boosts selling for?

I'm having such a hard time finding a decent pair.

When I say decent it's because all the pairs looks to be on the east coast. I check the bay and I'll see a pair priced anywhere from $750 - $900 (Which I personally think is a price I'd pay.) Then the feedback is seriously 0-25 so I'm thinking scam right away.

Also, I noticed pairs being priced at 1,100 - 1,500 but most are sitting or bids at a little over 1,000 and small timeframe left and still sellers with not much FB.

But consignment has pairs priced at 1500.

What I'm asking is advice on how I should approach the bay route with the feedback an prices and such.

Also... Realistically what have you guys seen (if any) pairs actually selling for?

Thanks in advance

Im going to look around and see if someone is willing to give up for 700-800 or im going to slp to help me feel better
Im going to look around and see if someone is willing to give up for 700-800 or im going to slp to help me feel better
best bet is to probably to go on eBay and refine by distance and trt
your best bet is to search on eBay by distance and try to make a local deal. a friend of mine got them for a decent price that way

you call that an online release? I mean an online release that delivers on Kanye's promise that everyone who wants a pair will get Yeezys.
roll.gif
Kanye Promise!!!

Your Hopeless thinking that! 

When I say decent it's because all the pairs looks to be on the east coast. I check the bay and I'll see a pair priced anywhere from $750 - $900 (Which I personally think is a price I'd pay.) Then the feedback is seriously 0-25 so I'm thinking scam right away.

Also, I noticed pairs being priced at 1,100 - 1,500 but most are sitting or bids at a little over 1,000 and small timeframe left and still sellers with not much FB.

What I'm asking is advice on how I should approach the bay route with the feedback an prices and such.

Also... Realistically what have you guys seen (if any) pairs actually selling for?

Thanks in advance

Pricing definitely still just seems all over the place. I've been scouring everywhere for an 8 and can't find anyone who will budge below 1300

Thanks in advance

under 900 is usually a scam

1100-1500 are newbies who stumbled on pairs or people r holding out hope for the 28th

1500 is cosign peace of mind

Yeah I didn't even like any of the other yeezys. I didn't attempt to buy them or anything. I saw these and really liked them, I just knew people would think they were ugly being so different from his other shoes, guess I was wrong. I'm curious to know how many people on here actually liked them from the beginning. 

Last edited:

Thanks in advance
sub 800 is considered a steal.

800-950 is a "good" price.

1000-1250 is average price.

1250+ is what small sizes (8 and under) are going for. 

under 900 is usually a scam

1100-1500 are newbies who stumbled on pairs or people r holding out hope for the 28th

1500 is cosign peace of mind
Thank you
Pricing definitely still just seems all over the place. I've been scouring everywhere for an 8 and can't find anyone who will budge below 1300
Thank you, Have you noticed also i seen pairs with a different label on the boxes too. I can find pics and compare. I saw pairs priced at 1100 with a completely different yeezy boost tag. Fake?

Thanks in advance
just b/c a seller has less than 25 feeback does not consitute that it'll be a scam, Personally i would pull the trigger on anthing less than 1k, you also have ebay buyers protection as well.

sub 800 is considered a steal.

800-950 is a "good" price.

1000-1250 is average price.

1250+ is what small sizes (8 and under) are going for. 
Thank you. I need a 9 or 10.

So stay away from 1250?

I ask because the safest route is consignment dealing with these people on the bay and their feedbacks lol

just b/c a seller has less than 25 feeback does not consitute that it'll be a scam, Personally i would pull the trigger on anthing less than 1k, you also have ebay buyers protection as well.
I understand that sometimes it's not the feedback but what worries me is that the feedback is 0-25 and the price is 750 lol...

This release has been tricky also forgot to mention instagram. Or should I not even consider the gram?

Prices are all over the place and i see no tagged pics or "100% authentic" but priced at 700 LMAO.

i want a pair im just gonna be patient enjoy the laughs and know they're will be more to come , air yeezy is going to go down just like paris sb did over time if u really want u can cop over time 

Thank you. I need a 9 or 10.

So stay away from 1250?

I ask because the safest route is consignment dealing with these people on the bay and their feedbacks lol
last i checked flight club moved 4 pairs of 10 at $1750. over the weekend. 

but then ive seen ebay pairs in those sizes sit with no bids at 1200.

i think youre looking at 1100-1200 on ebay. with some concern over feedback.

most people are worried about the scams that happened with yeezy 2s so i think thats why consigments such as flight club are moving pairs because these same people feel that these will eventually reach at least yeezy 1 prices and theyre 1500 spent at flight club due to safty and peace of mind is worth it.

I understand that sometimes it's not the feedback but what worries me is that the feedback is 0-25 and the price is 750 lol...

This release has been tricky also forgot to mention instagram. Or should I not even consider the gram?

Prices are all over the place and i see no tagged pics or "100% authentic" but priced at 700 LMAO.

Definitely avoid most of those IG "wholesalers" 99% of them only accept WU or some other payment form with little buyer protection. Most of those guys are using other people's pictures anyways

I would stay away from the gram on this one, you're are paying too much to risk getting scammed, buying a pair from ebay is much safer.

i want a pair im just gonna be patient enjoy the laughs and know they're will be more to come , air yeezy is going to go down just like paris sb did over time if u really want u can cop over time
SBs will make a return, i have hopes. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom