ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i still wanna know where the number of 350 pairs online came from
well its definitely a very very rough estimate...but there are exactly 220 pairs on the bay and i guessing roughly another 150 pairs on social networks, FC and other individual sellers.

Completely agree. Not understanding why people assume everyone is willing to "settle" for the next best thing. I for one will not, it's either the 750 boost or nothing at all.
i like the duck boots but they would in no way be a replacement for the 750s

i guess i just have to accept that i will never again own anything associated with Kanye, even if i like it for completely pure and non-hypebeast reasons

Vamp threw that 60k number out there a few days ago. I still have hope for under 1k resell price hahahah

i like the duck boots but they would in no way be a replacement for the 750s

i guess i just have to accept that i will never again own anything associated with Kanye, even if i like it for completely pure and non-hypebeast reasons
not saying you, but people REALLY underestimate the amount of LUCK it takes to get a Kanye shoe for retail. 

If its something you really want youre going to have to pay over retail but finding a good price.

i got the zen grey yeezy 1s the day they dropped. and i paid some kid $420 walking out of the door with them. retail was $215 at the time. 

i got the boosts the day they dropped/were picked up. i paid some kid $700 for them.

sounds so corny, but yeezys are really close to a stock. you have to jump on a good price and almost put in your mind youll never get them for that "suggested" retail, unless you are very lucky or have connections that youve spent a good amount of money over time to acquire. 

not saying you, but people REALLY underestimate the amount of LUCK it takes to get a Kanye shoe for retail. 

If its something you really want youre going to have to pay over retail but finding a good price.

i got the zen grey yeezy 1s the day they dropped. and i paid some kid $420 walking out of the door with them. retail was $215 at the time. 

i got the boosts the day they dropped/were picked up. i paid some kid $700 for them.

sounds so corny, but yeezys are really close to a stock. you have to jump on a good price and almost put in your mind youll never get them for that "suggested" retail, unless you are very lucky or have connections that youve spent a good amount of money over time to acquire. 
THIS
I paid 1500 for ds solars and 1200 for ds plats a month after release. Felt stupid paying those prices at the time lol

i interned at a small boutique in downtown frederick in the dmv area called social studies that dropped the yeezy 1s, got a pair for retail.

Got the tan yeezy 1 for 500, i sometimes think wow did i luck out
Got all my yeezy 1 resell

$280 nds zens

675 for ds blacks

traded DS space jams and resn sb for nets

Those were all the same year the yeezy 1 dropped.

Sold em all for stupid prices cuz i was unemployed.

Landed a RO for retail tho.

Man when I got my pair on release date some dude that got em right after me took the first offer thrown at him of $400 lmao pretty sure he looks back at that day still
Everyday he looks at the sky and knows if he waited until 2012 he woulda been good

love hearing these resell price success stories.

but this is proving my point. 

every one of us who dropped that resell $ at the time was like 
grin.gif
 but we did it because we wanted the shoe.

if you want these boosts as bad as some of you are complaining day in and say out just drop the money. the happiness of the purchase will be worth it if youre one of those people beating youself up over this release.

maybe some of these posts will help most of you realize that no matter how many pairs you think will be available, a lot of people had no choice but to just pay resell for that yeezy shoe. 

some of you sound like you feel like a victim of the resell market when youre clearly not alone if you go ahead with it .

Last edited:
love hearing these resell price success stories.

but this is proving my point. 

every one of us who dropped that resell $ at the time was like >D  but we did it because we wanted the shoe.

if you want these boosts as bad as some of you are complaining day in and say out just drop the money. the happiness of the purchase will be worth it if youre one of those people beating youself up over this release.

maybe some of these posts will help most of you realize that no matter how many pairs you think will be available, a lot of people had no choice but to just pay resell for that yeezy shoe. 

some of you sound like you feel like a victim of the resell market when youre clearly not alone if you go ahead with it .
The boosts, to me, aren't 1k nice. The Plat Y2s definitely warrant that price IMO but these aren't worth resell. Love the shoe, but can't bring myself to pay over retail for em.

Side note if that 60k pairs forecast is correct, given there are around 10k out right now, resell would surely have to drop given not even half of the pairs produced have dropped right? Correct me if I'm wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom