ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBN is more than his barber. He's his stylist and has had his hand in a lot of designs brought to you YE.

The only new info is that ADIDAS and YE already have tension behind the drop. A lot of "b-grade" pairs and slowed production is cause for concern.

March release will be limited and more than likely the last high drop.

Spoke to my boy at Undftd and he said their initial allocation was 2 fsr for each store but were only sent 1.
Although IBN is more than his barber a very close friend to him in YE's circle. He is not his stylist.

60k was suppose to be the "limited" tag. So far, only 9k have been actually sold and shipped to accounts.

The lows are another hurdle for ADIDAS because they don't know how to execute what their marketing is promising.

I don't know if something's awry at the factories but ADIDAS can't get shipments to suppliers in-time, or, at all.

60k was suppose to be the "limited" tag. So far, only 9k have been actually sold and shipped to accounts.

The lows are another hurdle for ADIDAS because they don't know how to execute what their marketing is promising.

I don't know if something's awry at the factories but ADIDAS can't get shipments to suppliers in-time, or, at all.
LMAO, 60K that is upsetting but shows this is all Adidas and they clearly have no idea what to do. How bad is tension with Kanye and Adidas

60 k woulda been more than enough for us to all eat, and if not pay we wouldnt pay more than  600  in resale

Last edited:
IBN is more than his barber. He's his stylist and has had his hand in a lot of designs brought to you YE.

The only new info is that ADIDAS and YE already have tension behind the drop. A lot of "b-grade" pairs and slowed production is cause for concern.

March release will be limited and more than likely the last high drop.

Spoke to my boy at Undftd and he said their initial allocation was 2 fsr for each store but were only sent 1.
People also forget that IBN was part of the whole Nike Yeezy process, heck Nike even gave him a 1 of 1 sample trainer 3's.

Isn't there a strike right now by the west coat port workers? http://www.businessinsider.com/port-strike-effect-on-trade-deficit-2015-2

No one should be dumb enough to pay resell on these made in china already 200$ overpriced shoes. They are dope but if you can't get one for retail I'd just say F-it and buy a bunch of other grail status shoes. Only really rich or really dumb/vain person would be dumb enough to pay the crazy resell. So innless your buying just to prove you can I'd definably wait.

Last edited:
so how do these compare to the Nike Yeezys in terms of #s and limitedness?

especially since it was more or less just a NYC release for the most part.

did we ever get real #s on how many hit online?

so how do these compare to the Nike Yeezys in terms of #s and limitedness?

especially since it was more or less just a NYC release for the most part.

did we ever get real #s on how many hit online?
Lets say 9,000 altogether 

So no chance at the full 60k being released at some point?

how does one drink a shoe?

or

make myself 70% shoe?

or

...?

any NTer care to chime in and help me understand this wisdom?
Its was actually clever if I understood it right.

We all need water to live.

so the idea is when you act like you need shoes so badly that you can't live with out them, then you will be able to get a pair

(I assume that means you become desperate enough to pay resell)

So no chance at the full 60k being released at some point?
Personally Im guessing no, but I could be wrong. I'm going to wait for Saturday then I think we will learn more.

Frustration on Yes part.

The clothing was suppose to start hitting racks Saturday but nothing has shipped.

Adidas flagships in major markets were suppose to get pairs and that was scrapped.

This weekend is gonna be another cluster ____.

Frustration on Yes part.

The clothing was suppose to start hitting racks Saturday but nothing has shipped.

Adidas flagships in major markets were suppose to get pairs and that was scrapped.

This weekend is gonna be another cluster ____.

Damn man. Looks like they REALLY dropped the ball.

after all the commotion of living in NY i finally took a second and realized how much it sucks for your dudes in other states.

although, the app was def not as easy as many of you think it was. hell it was downright awful, you had to get lucky with maneuvering around the app without knowing your tactic would work...

but im sitting here just thinking like wow id be heated if i were in another state because i never realized that even if you wanted to pay resell with a transaction in person, thats even cut dry on your end.

when thinking along the lines of say someone in Cali, it really makes you realize how botched this release was.  

I live in nowhere TN. These aren't showing up anywhere near me anytime soon even IF they restock. I went ahead and took a deal that I felt comfortable making for a size 8. I'm moving next month and I've been downsizing by selling shoes I didn't wear so there would be less to haul to the new place. I basically sold off about 4 pairs and used the money to get the 750s.

The release was a cluster ____. The app was suppose to be used for big markets and got scrapped for the site and you saw how that ended up.

They have no idea what they're doing.
Crazy stuff. Was literally blessed to be living in NY for this drop. Sucks for everyone else though...that aint right. Adidas, if youre in here and need some marketing help, PM me!

I live in nowhere TN. These aren't showing up anywhere near me anytime soon even IF they restock. I went ahead and took a deal that I felt comfortable making for a size 8. I'm moving next month and I've been downsizing by selling shoes I didn't wear so there would be less to haul to the new place. I basically sold off about 4 pairs and used the money to get the 750s.

How much if you don't mind me asking? And where did you buy from?

Last edited:
Do you mind telling us how much you paid? I'm in the market searching for a pair : (

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom