ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair from adidas.com came today and man, Adidas packaging is so poor. Box was punctured and the anti-tampering tape was clearly tampered with and then retaped with regular tape.

Shoes were fine though. They are HUGE in person. Haven't tried them on yet but I fear this 11 I ordered is going to fit more like a 12, which makes me wish I went after a 10 so it'd fit like an 11. I'm 11.5 and I'd rather go small than have clown foot sizing.

Personally Im guessing no, but I could be wrong. I'm going to wait for Saturday then I think we will learn more.
Salt season after Saturday. 
roll.gif

12 pairs max at Consortium retailers. Most retailers are raffling (rigged to friends+fam) them so there's 0 chance in getting a pair. People will be salty and admit defeat, pay 2k for a pair on Ebay. 
sick.gif

I think the Yeezy 750 Boost will be done after March and Adidas would rather push the Yeezy low's and his clothing line for a SS release. 

yeah $900 is a good price...

cue the people whose going to come in and bash you for spending your own money on a shoe that they don't deem worth $350. 

yeah $900 is a good price...

cue the people whose going to come in and bash you for spending your own money on a shoe that they don't deem worth $350. 
Agreed. My boy sold a size 13 he got lucky with off the app release in NYC for $850 this past weekend. He's not about OD charging and he could've gotten more, but pretty solid comeup regardless.

My pair from adidas.com came today and man, Adidas packaging is so poor. Box was punctured and the anti-tampering tape was clearly tampered with and then retaped with regular tape.

Shoes were fine though. They are HUGE in person. Haven't tried them on yet but I fear this 11 I ordered is going to fit more like a 12, which makes me wish I went after a 10 so it'd fit like an 11. I'm 11.5 and I'd rather go small than have clown foot sizing.
You better hope one those UPS guys didn't switch your shoes with some fakes.

thats a great price! wish i could find a deal similar to that . 

I wear the same size as you, so not looking good for me.

Depending on how things go this weekend and the info that follows it will get better or a lot worse. I had the extra funds and was going to be way too busy with the move to keep up with this train wreck of a release going forward.

I really could care less if people think I'm foolish for paying resale, I hope these become available to everyone for retail eventually.

Last edited:
Who did he sell them to? Shaq?
roll.gif
Some big footed dude lol...

Plenty of athletes dont have adi plugs..

If you know someone who knows an athlete, that might be a move...

A couple years ago i was helping a dude sell some solar y2's DS to an NFLer and he was being cheap at $1700. Thats lowball nowadays, smh....

Lol exactly. Way too big.
i mean theres definitely people who wear that size but if you're trying to resell, you're gonna sit on that size longer than other sizes. In fact, its because of that size 13, I was able to get my Yeezy 2 Solars for a good price. Found somebody who had a size 8 and wanted a size 13. Same day I was at sneakercon and found somebody trying to sell a size 13 for $1500 with no takers, told him $1300 and he took it immediately. Swapped with the other guy and had my Solars real quick

i mean theres definitely people who wear that size but if you're trying to resell, you're gonna sit on that size longer than other sizes. In fact, its because of that size 13, I was able to get my Yeezy 2 Solars for a good price. Found somebody who had a size 8 and wanted a size 13. Same day I was at sneakercon and found somebody trying to sell a size 13 for $1500 with no takers, told him $1300 and he took it immediately. Swapped with the other guy and had my Solars real quick
Great comeup and my size as well. Any other yeezy's you gettin rid of? (i have solars, nets, and tans, need to finish this collection)

I'm trying to pick up a pair on eBay but a bunch of sellers have no reviews, is it sketch to order from them? I've never ordered anything from someone with no reviews...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom