ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not directly, but pretty much said that the whole Yeezy 1 collection (boosts included) will be limited and high priced as he couldn't get adidas to budge yet since he's still new to the company. But he also said that whatever he promised, he will eventually make it happen. Just be patient. 
How can Adidas NOT see that this guy is a monster and a selling machine!!? He had kids lining up, camping out for that Yeezus bomber jacket at a retail price of $500, seent it with my own eyes. And his tour merch sold out in a month. APC is another story. What is there to see? This guy sells no matter it is. Lol.

The way I see it, the lows will be the most available with those actually restocking. The boots will probably be limited due to the fact that it might not be as well received. The only shoe that resellers are flourishing are these damn 750 Boosts. 
Essentially Adidas wants this to be another nike collection were nobody gets and sits in vaults and ebay. Watch nobody has the lows lol.

So lets all agree season 3 will be our yeezy for us folks that really actually want the collection. I can also see ye leaving Adidas. 

they won just because of the hype and attention it brought to them.

they dont care about profit on a few thousand pairs of sneakers.

hell the Boosts even made Niketalk crash. 

I dont see anything in this collection being widely available now. He's admitted in the interview SEASON 1 will be limited not just the boost everything. Lol we gonna have to wait like a year or two for season 2  

I dont see anything in this collection being widely available now. He's admitted in the interview SEASON 1 will be limited not just the boost everything. Lol we gonna have to wait like a year or two for season 2  
yeah pretty much, he flat out admitted season 1 will be limited. It's just Adidas' way of testing the waters.

Everyone will Yeezy in 3 years time, there could be a miracle. But im pretty sure he has no say and no voice they just want his name. He is the new slave.

If season one is limited...Everyone stay the FK away from the LOWS!!!!!!....

95% of these people in here said they were ugly and roshe look alikes.

Better be easily obtainable

if he was more humble, he might get freedom like Pharrell.. 
nerd.gif

The one thing that I don't understand about this release is how adidas shafted basically all of their stores.
it was explained a few times, basically even Adidas fked up themselves. They couldn't get their shipments right and fill the inventory and handling the release and distribution. Everything was fked. 

If season one is limited...Everyone stay the FK away from the LOWS!!!!!!....

95% of these people in here said they were ugly and roshe look alikes.

Better be easily obtainable
We already know how that works. Release date is near and they magically grow on people.

Confused bout the sizing
I'm Pretty much us9.5 in most shoes
People sayin go down a full size
But since these don't come in half sizes ......... Not sure to get size 8 or 9 but leanin more toward the 8 .......

it was explained a few times, basically even Adidas fked up themselves. They couldn't get their shipments right and fill the inventory and handling the release and distribution. Everything was fked. 

That's understandable but it doesn't explain why shoes going to private stores in major cities aren't going to adidas in those cities instead. I doubt adidas makes more money selling to a private account then selling direct.

EDIT: Now that i think about it, I could see why they chose this route.

Last edited:
yeah pretty much, he flat out admitted season 1 will be limited. It's just Adidas' way of testing the waters.

This would have been great to know...last week. While he was screaming "everybody gonna get Yeezys be patient!" He didn't know this before then? Are we suppose to believe he JUST found out this info and ADIDAS made him look like a hypocrite? ****. Lol.

I love how people keep saying adidas messed this release up. They're going to milk this Yeezy collab as long as they can with everything being limited.

there should be a way...

almost like a button you can click.

after you type in a phrase.

like as if you are looking for info in this thread.

itd be great if you were to type in say "SIZING"

and BOOM up would come every single (probably close to 1,000) posts discussing the size issue.

NT MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Confused bout the sizing
I'm Pretty much us9.5 in most shoes
People sayin go down a full size
But since these don't come in half sizes ......... Not sure to get size 8 or 9 but leanin more toward the 8 .......
Size 9 Yeezy Boost

Size 9.5 Cement 3s

Size 9.5 AF1 

Really sad but true. Only potential benefit we could hope for is if the lows and everything else do well it will make it so they will boost his numbers when it comes to future drops because it would seem they are wanted by many. Addidas is really stupid for how they handled this drop. This drop is like having lebron on your team but only letting him play the 1st quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom